Hands-on experience: make 5 types of coffee under the guidance of the experts with 10
years of experience in the coffee industry:
1. Egg Coffee
2. Coconut Coffee
3. Iced Coffee with Milk/honey
4. Pour Over Coffee
5. Signature Jam Coffee with Local Wine
By joining the class, you will learn how to make 5 unique coffee recipes - Egg Coffee, Coconut Coffee, Iced Coffee with Milk/honey, Pour Over Coffee, and Signature Jam
Coffee with Local Wine. Recipes are provided after the class so that you can practice at home.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who enjoys coffee
Easy - No experience needed
Meet Our Local Host
Known as "The Best Cooking Class in Hanoi", Rose Kitchen provides an immersive experience in traditional Vietnamese cooking and culture.
Pick up from Somerset Lobby around 14:30
- Transfer to the local villa with a beautiful garden where the workshop is organized
- Enjoy the signature welcome drink
- Get an overview of the coffee history and how it got popular here in Vietnam and the
- World Coffee Belt.
- Feast your eyes on all kinds of different coffee beans and coffee-making equipment.
- Learn about the growing progress of the coffee trees.
- Understand the roasting process, along with the special Green Coffee Beans.
- Explore the process of making coffee – how to create the best quality beans.
- Discover the tips to tell authentic coffee from counterfeit/bad coffee.
- Technique requirements to create a great cup of coffee.
- Hands-on experience: make 5 types of coffee under the guidance of experts with 10 years of experience in the coffee industry:
2- Vietnamese Ice Coffee with Milk
3- Vietnamese Coconut Coffee
4- Pour-Over Coffee
5- Signature Coffee with Jam & Local Wine
- Enjoy your hand-made coffee with delicious pastry in a relaxing and classy venue.
- Transfer you back to Somerset at 17:30
- All tools, equipment, and material required for the workshop
- English-speaking facilitator
- 1 complimentary welcome drink
What’s Not Included
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
1 week before the event