- Getting to know Sanur neighborhood
- Walking & bicycling tour
- Balinese Leatherback sea turtle conservation
- Balinese Dance lesson
Sanur neighborhood is known for the bicycle path where people would deliberately go just to experience this. In this walking tour, we will incorporate bicycle ride to go to some of the destinations. This trip will uncover the development of Sanur seaside from time to time.
The itinerary will include a visit to Le Mayeur Museum, which is a house to an important expatriate in Sanur, get acquainted with a Balinese leatherback sea turtle conservation activist as well as exploring Sanur's oldest hotel while joining the local children learning Balinese dance.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who is into culture & history
Medium - the heat might be a bit hard to walk around
Meet Our Local Host
8AM - Meeting at the pick up point and briefing before experience
8:10AM - Leaving for the first meeting point
9:20AM - Arrival at Sanns Coffee (Meeting Point)
9:20AM-11:20AM - Walking tour with itinerary (Le Mayeur Museum, Turtle Conservation, Tandjung Sari Hotel, Griya Santrian Gallery, Tandjung Sari Temple)
11:20AM - Leaving back to Canggu
**The order of the program can be changed deepening on the situation on the day of the trip.
– Transportation to Sanur and back to Canggu
- Local guide
- Bike rental
- All entrance fee
What's Not Included
– Extra snacks and drinks
– Shopping expenses
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Please bring hat, sunscreen and sunglasses for the heat and or umbrella, rain coat in case of rain
- The walking tour itself will last about 2 hours, the remaining 2 hrs are kept aside for the commute time from Canggu to Sanur and back to Canggu at the moderate time length anticipating traffic.
- The walking tour will start at 3PM, so it is not gonna be when it's the hottest during the day.
- There will be no lunch or dinner provided. Please make sure you have had lunch before meeting at the pick up point.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
1 week before the start of the experience