Local Meet Ups
- Full Day Trip
- Visit Christ The Redeemer
- Assador Rio Brazillian Steakhouse
- Barbas Carnival Street Party at Botafogo
- End the tour with a picturesque Sunset at Ipanema Beach
Join us for an unforgettable Carnival Experience in Rio! For the first time since 2020, Rio is welcoming back the world-renowned celebration with an estimated 5 million people in attendance. Start your day off right by being picked up at Selina Copacabana and taken on a tour of the city's most Instagrammable destinations. First stop, Christ the Redeemer Statue, where we'll arrive as soon as the gates open to avoid lines and capture the best shots. Then, savor a delicious lunch with breathtaking views of Guanabara Bay at the world-renowned Assador Rio's Brazillian Steak House. Next, immerse yourself in the authentic street celebration "Bloco do Barbas", a tradition that began in 1985 to involve Rio's Northern zone in the Carnival celebration. Lastly, end the tour with a visit to the iconic Ipanema Beach for a picturesque sunset. After the tour, guests are free to continue enjoying the remaining festivities as they please.
Who This Experience Is Good For
This is perfect for Nation Members looking to fully immerse themselves in the cultural celebration and experience the best that the city has to offer. It is ideal for those who appreciate culture, history, and a good time, as well as photography enthusiasts looking to capture the best shots of their trip to Rio.
Meet Our Local Host
Thiago Martins, our RY Local Team member in Brazil is excited to show you around Rio.
7:00am - Van pickup at Selina Copacabana
8:00am - Arrive to Christ the redeemer
10:30am - Leave Christ the redeemer
11:30am - Arrive to the Assado restaurant for Lunch.
1:00pm - Leave the Assado restaurant
1:30pm - Arrive at Barbas Carnival Street Party in Botafogo
5:30pm - Leave Botafogo via metro train (20 minute)
6:20pm - Sunset at Ipanema Beach
Note: The timing is approximate and may vary depending on traffic and other factors.
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Private transportation
- Tickets to Christ the Redeemer
- Metro Train ride ticket from Botafogo to Ipanema Beach
What’s Not Included
- Restaurant cost
- Extra Snacks
- Tips for Vendors
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 10 people
- Maximum Capacity: 24 people
- Booking Deadline: 72 hours before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy/ Moderate
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, hat or cap, towel, sunscreen.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary need should be relayed directly to the restaurant.
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping and extra food / drinks
- Transportation: Ground transport included
- Additional Information: It is a full day experience, expected to end around 6 or 7pm. (Traffic dependent)