- Join us on this awesome event and help us build a house for a family in need
- The idea of volunteering is to give but... you will actually feel like you received way more than you gave
- Can't come? No worries, you can still support the cause by purchasing this event
Fundraiser to help buy the materials to build a house for a family in San Juan de Miraflores. More details will be shared by the City Team
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone willing to help and share with others
- Meet up at around 8:30-9 am outside Selina and ride together to the work site
- Get the briefing and break into groups
- Start carrying up the materials, wooden panels, etc
- Help clean up the area and start painting the house
- Get ready for the inauguration
- Ride back to Miraflores. The event should be finishing at around 5 pm
- Transport roundtrip
- All the materials
- Lunch box and water
- Free t-shirt
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 6 people
- Maximum Capacity: 20 people
- Booking Deadline: 8 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Special Clothing Required: No
- What To Bring: Comfy clothes comfy shoes, water, sunscreen, a hat, extra snacks
Frequently Asked Questions
Although we weren't able to do this while in Peru, those who donated left their donations behind in hopes of making an impact in the future. This seems like such a big way to bless others, by providing them with what they need. It's a YES for me!
I had the fortune to be able to do this experience twice, and really, what a fantastic experience. San Juan de Lurigancho is situated upon a dusty hill in the outskirts of Lima, and is growing rapidly. The community there is super strong but needs a helping hand, and that is where we came in.
No matter what it is that we were doing, we felt welcome, appreciated and befriended. It's hot, it's dirty, but it just makes that delicious lunch that much more special in the end.
Can't say enough great thing about Make a Miracle, you all rock so much.