- Day Trip
- Private boat tour to explore the North of the Island
- Explore the famous beaches on the island and on the mainland
- Board at Beira-Mar Norte (yes, it’s within walking distance!)
This exclusive 8-hour boat tour will take you to the most desired northern beaches on the island and the mainland of Florianópolis. The boarding will be at Beira-Mar Norte beach, which is just within walking distance of your accommodation. This boarding spot was negotiated especially for this RY tour :).
The beaches in the north of Floripa are the most popular on the island. A panoramic tour of many of them will be offered, as well as stops to dive and relax in the most scenic spots. After boarding, the boat will sail in the North Bay to Ilha do Anhatomirim. This is one of the first three fortresses constructed by the Portuguese in Santa Catarina in order to protect the South of Brazil around 1740. After passing by Baía dos Golfinhos, the Dolphins Bay, we will go to Praia dos Magalhães and Praia do Tinguá, two small hidden beaches, both perfect for diving and floating and snorkeling. Snorkeling masks, floating spaghetti, and floating Island Buoy will be provided at no extra cost.
Ilha do Francês, or the French Island is the next stop, where you will be able to swim from the boat to the shore. This is a perfect spot for diving and using the giant floater. The barbecue can begin at either Praia do Tinguá or Ilha do Francês. Our sailor will make the traditional Brazilian-style barbecue: rump steak, pork sausage, chicken wings, Brazilian curd cheese and garlic bread.The next stop will be Jurerê and Jurerê Internacional, the two famous party locations. The last stop will be Praia do Forte, another spot the Portuguese chose to build a fortress in 1740. The chosen locations were in the North of the island as the invaders would come from the North. This way, Santa Catarina was well covered. We will end the tour at Beira-Mar beach.
Who Is This Experience Good For
Anyone who loves being in nature, those who want to visit the hidden beaches of Floripa and enjoy a paradisiac beach for the day.
Meet Our Local Host
Martín has been calling Floripa his home for the past 7 years. Originally from Uruguay, he fell in love with the island and decided to leave everything behind and fulfill the dream of living in the Magic Floripa. Ever since he has been committed to introducing to as many people as possible the island's hidden beauties.
9am: Boarding at Beira-Mar Norte beach
9am: The boat goes by the North Bay
9:30am: Stop at Anhatomirim island (stop to take pictures of the fortress)
10:15am: Baía dos Golfinhos, but there are no dolphins (panoramic)
11am: Praia do Magalhães (great for diving and floating)
11:30am: heads to Praia do Tinguá (great for diving, floating and making barbecue)
12pm: Praia da Armação da Piedade for 30 minutes
1pm: Stop at Ilha do Francês - (great for diving, floating and making barbecue). Brazilian barbecue starts
3:15pm: Stop at Jurerê and Jurerê Internacional (panoramic)
4pm: Stop at Praia do Forte
4:30pm: Back to Beira-Mar beach
5pm: Tour ends at Beira-Mar Norte beach
- Round trip from Beira-Mar Norte Pier
- Boat tour on the beaches mentioned above
- Brazilian style barbecue (meat, Brazilian sausage, chicken wings, cheese and bread)
- Three alcoholic drinks per person
- Soft drinks
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Go
- Maximum Capacity: 9 people
- Booking Deadline: 9 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Special Clothing Required: Summer and bathing clothes
- Extra Cash: Yes for souvenirs or extra food/drinks. There are no ATMs around.
- Transportation: Boat transportation included
- Additional Information: Sailing is flexible and the itinerary can be adapted to the group's needs. There is no guarantee the itinerary will be covered if the group asks to stay longer at certain locations.
*Capacity: although it takes up to 9 people + the sailor, it is recommended to have up to 7 people + the sailor, so everyone is totally comfortable.
*In case we need an extra boat for more participants, it can be arranged.