- Day Trip
- Private boat tour to explore the Floripa's hidden gems beaches
- Explore the famous beaches on the island, small islands, and the mainland
- Board at Jurerê Internacional
- Visit the Santa Cruz Fortress on Anhatomirim Island
- Get the most instagramable pictures on the French Island
This exclusive 8-hour boat tour will take you to the most desired northern beaches on the island and the mainland of Florianópolis. The boarding will be in Jurerê Internacional, the most famous party beach on the island.
The beaches in the north of Floripa are the most popular on the island. A panoramic tour of many of them will be offered, as well as stops to dive and relax in the most scenic spots. After boarding, the boat will sail in the North Bay to Ilha do Anhatomirim. This is one of the first three fortresses constructed by the Portuguese in Santa Catarina in order to protect the South of Brazil around 1740. We’ll stop here to visit the fortress. After passing by Baía dos Golfinhos, the Dolphins Bay, we will go to Praia dos Magalhães and Praia do Tinguá, two small hidden beaches, both perfect for diving and floating and snorkeling. Snorkeling masks, floating spaghetti, and floating Island Buoy will be provided at no extra cost. Ilha do Francês, or the French Island is the next stop, where you will be able to swim from the boat to the shore. This is a perfect spot for diving and using the giant floater. The barbecue can begin at either Praia do Tinguá or Ilha do Francês. Our sailor will make the traditional Brazilian-style barbecue: rump steak, pork sausage, chicken wings, Brazilian curd cheese and garlic bread.The next stop will be Jurerê and Jurerê Internacional, the two famous party locations.
The last stop will be Praia do Forte, another spot the Portuguese chose to build a fortress in 1740. The chosen locations were in the North of the island as the invaders would come from the North. This way, Santa Catarina was well covered. We will end the tour at Beira-Mar beach.
Who Is This Experience Good For
Anyone who loves being in nature, those who want to visit the hidden beaches of Floripa and enjoy a paradisiac beach for the day.
Meet Our Local Host
Martín has been calling Floripa his home for the past 7 years. Originally from Uruguay, he fell in love with the island and decided to leave everything behind and fulfill the dream of living in the Magic Floripa. Ever since he has been committed to introducing to as many people as possible the island's hidden beauties.
8:15 am: van leaves from Bewiki
9am: Boarding at Jurerê Marina
9am: The boat leaves Jurerê
9:30am: The boat drives by Jurerê Internacional and Praia do Forte (Panoramic)
10 am: Anhatomirim island (pass by the fortress)
11 am: Boat drives by Dolphins Bay (panoramic)
11am: Praia do Magalhães (great for diving and floating), if the wind is favorable.
12 pm: heads to Praia do Tinguá, on the mainland (great for diving, floating and making barbecue). Barbecue starts. Time to dive, do stand up, frescobol, etc.
2 pm: Praia da Armação da Piedade for 30 minutes
3 pm: Stop at Ilha do Francês - (great for diving, floating and making barbecue).
4 pm: Back to Jurerê Marina
4:30: boat tour ends
4:30: van to downtown
5:15 pm: van arrives at Bewiki
- Round trip from Bewiki to Jurerê
- Boat tour on the beaches mentioned above
- Tickets to the Santa Cruz Fortress
- English-speaking tour guide
- Brazilian style barbecue (meat, Brazilian sausage, chicken wings, cheese, and bread, and vegetarian options available)
- Four alcoholic drinks (beers) per person (you can also bring your favorite spirits with you)
- A glass of sparkling wine
- Soft drinks, water
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Go
- Maximum Capacity: 12 people by boat
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Special Clothing Required: Summer and bathing clothes
- Extra Cash: Yes for souvenirs or extra food/drinks. There are no ATMs around.
- Transportation: Boat transportation included
- Additional Information: Sailing is flexible and the itinerary can be adapted to the group's needs. There is no guarantee the itinerary will be covered if the group asks to stay longer at certain locations. The itinerary is due to weather conditions, in case of strong wind the it will be adpapt to ensure everyone is safe and enjoy the day. Bring an extra pair of to get changed after the sandboarding or before going back home.
*In case we need an extra boat for more participants, it can be arranged.
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Relaxing boat day with delicious BBQ and swimming for miles!
Great day on the boat with the whole group! Expect to get wet in some capacity as you have to enter and exit the boat via the beach! We stopped at Ilha de Anhatomirim to took cool pictures and see baby owls. We made lots of swim stops for brave souls to jump in and enjoy the chilly water. Lunch was BBQ on the boat with lots of meat (and meat alternatives). It was a fun, relaxing day enjoying the best of Floripa with the RY gang. Thiago and Val were the consummate hosts providing lots of drink options and great conversation. I highly recommend this fun day experience.