- Explore one of the most beautiful areas of Miraflores, the Malecon
- Not a circuit so you won’t need to ride back the same way
- Enjoy your dinner at a restaurant that most locals don’t even know about
Join us on this fun bike tour that adds a little bit of exercise to our daily routine. Explore the breathtaking views of Miraflores and its privileged location while we make a few stops along the route at points of interest so you can take pictures; this will reduce the level of intensity. The route is mostly flat, so don’t worry about being left behind. Our final biking stop will be at Francisco’s (Lima city manager) favorite restaurant in Lima. This place is very popular amongst locals but completely unknown by tourists or tour agencies. If food is one of the reasons you came to Lima then you should not miss this one!! This is a tailor made tour just for RY.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone interested in the outdoors, good food and fun
Meet Our Local Host
The guide for this Local Experience will be Maurice, he has lots of experience guiding biking tours in Lima and knows a lot about the areas we will be visiting.
- Meet and gather your bikes to start the tour
- Our host will do a few stops and explain a few things about Lima, the people and some historical facts
- Biking tour will be finished and we will walk to the restaurant
- Enjoy your meal together with the group
- End of the tour, we will be Uber back together
- Local Guide
What's Not Included
- Tips for vendors
- Transport to and from the event
- Food at the restaurant
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 06 people
- Maximum Capacity: 11 people
- Booking Deadline: 2 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Most dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / donation / additional services
- What To Bring: Comfy clothes, no worries the restaurant does not have a dress code
- No refunds: There will be no refund in case of delayed flights, train delays, bad weather or other external factors
Frequently Asked Questions
This was a lot less tour and way more biking but I still loved it! We had the chance to see so much of the malecon that we otherwise might have gone our entire stay without seeing. Great experience.
This was a great time. Even if the weather isn't the best- the fresh air, guide, and dinner after makeup for it. It was a great way to see the city of Lima and spend time with others. thumbs up!
Lima by bike was great! A lot of fun and some beautiful sights - my only regret is that I did not bring my GoPro to do a time lapse video of the ride!
It is a great way to get to know the Lima waterfront!
If you love exploring by bike, I definitely recommend this tour! You get to stop at all the major sights along the Malecon and then end the evening at a very good restaurant.