- 2-day, 1-night Weekend Adventure
- Stay at a picturesque rural inn in a small village outside Mostar which features great amenities (sauna, pool, jacuzzi, recreational sports courts)
- Enjoy traditional Bosnian lunch
- Explore Mostar town with local guide including the Old Bridge & Old Town of Mostar
- Experience Bosnian coffee presentation and tasting
- Savor Herzegovinian wine tasting with stunning views of Old Town
- Thrilling 3-hr Jeep/Quad Safari with potential wild horse sightings.
Welcome to Mostar, a city full of charm, history, and breathtaking scenery. Explore cobblestone streets, lively bazaars, and Ottoman architecture. Savor traditional food and coffee, and spend the night in a cozy rural inn. Let us take care of the rest, and make unforgettable memories in this gem of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Who This Trip Is Good For
For adventurous weekenders who love to explore, this experience is perfect. We handle the planning, so you can savor local food, coffee, stories, wine, and nature in Bosnia. Make the most of your time and cherish every moment!
Day 1 - Split to Mostar
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle to Mostar
- Meet your local guide and learn about the history of the famed Old Town
- Enjoy a presentation and tasting of traditional Bosnian coffee
- Experience the side of Mostar most visitors don’t see
- Savor wine tasting and traditional food with a spectacular view of the Old Bridge
- Free time for shopping, dinner and solo exploration
- Overnight stay in a peaceful rural inn in Goranci
Day 2 - Goranci Quad Safari Adventure and Traditional Bosnian Lunch
- Start the day with a relaxed breakfast at the inn
- Join an adventure guide for a 3-hour jeep/quad safari with jeeps
- Explore mountains, valleys and rivers, and perhaps see wild horses in their natural habitat
- Return to Goranci for a traditional Bosnian lunch
- Departure and return to Split in the afternoon
- Ground transportation from Split to Mostar and back, including transfer from Mostar to the inn in Goranci village
- Local guide-led tour of Mostar's Old Town with a traditional Bosnian coffee presentation and tasting
- Wine tasting at a local winery, featuring 3 indigenous types of wine and traditional finger food
- Overnight shared accommodation in twin or triple rooms at a rural inn in Goranci village (10km from Mostar)
- Breakfast on day 2 at the inn
- Jeep/Quad safari adventure in the surrounding rural area, including a guide, all necessary equipment, and drinks. The option to ride in a jeep is also available for those who prefer it. It is alternating between jeep and quads, depending on the number of people.
- Traditional Bosnian lunch on day 2 at the rural inn
What's Not Included
- Dinner on day 1
- Tips for vendors and guides
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 7 people
- Maximum Capacity: 11 people
- Booking Deadline: stated in the "Croatia is waiting for you" HUB post in your space for the month
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Low
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: No - Dietary needs catered for as needed upon request (please notify the City Manager when booking, due to included meals)
- Accommodation - shared: 4 twin rooms and one triple room available (configuration to be dealt with after the booking deadline)
- Additional Information - (IMPORTANT) Do not forget to bring your passport as we are crossing the borders and traveling to a different country.
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The time in Bosnia & Herzegovina was great.
The city and the activity were nice things. On top of that, the hosts were amazing: either our guides or the host where we stayed for the night.
It also gives some time to enjoy a nice time with other people from the program.
Looking at it, the activities were a bit short in regard to the whole time of our adventure. It might have been due to changes in the schedule due to bad weather. But if it wasn't for the good time with people for the program, I might have felt the week-end a bit light (but it might just be personal)
Visit the town of Mostar and go ATV riding up in the mountains in hopes to see wild horses. A very fun weekend.