- Getting to know the Capital city through historical walk
- Local market exploration
Let's join us on a historical journey through guided walking tour in Denpasar. Denpasar is the capital city of Bali province and it sure holds a lot of history. Mainly you will learn and witness how business in Denpasar has evolved from the past until now.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who is into culture & history
Medium - the heat might be a bit hard to walk around
Meet Our Local Host
Meet Dea, our aspiring story teller who is graduated from Travel Industry of Udayana University. Her passion in tourism and history brings her back to guiding. She loves to share untold stories about Balinese culture and history to new people that she meets during the tour. Through this walking tour program, she aims to promote not only the fascinating landscape of Bali, but also the heritage and history of the land.
8AM - Meeting at the pick up point and briefing before experience
8:10AM - Leaving for the first meeting point
9AM - Arrival at Pasar Badung
9AM-11AM - Walking tour with itinerary (Jalan Sulawesi, Jalan Gajah Mada, Pasar Badung, Pasar Kumbasari, Denpasar Oldest Cinema, Gang Kresek, Nadhi Heritage)
11AM - Leaving back to Canggu
**The order of the program can be changed deepening on the situation on the day of the trip.
– Transportation to Denpasar and back to Canggu
- Local guide
What's Not Included
– Extra snacks and drinks
– Shopping expenses
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Please bring hat, sunscreen and sunglasses for the heat and or umbrella, rain coat in case of rain
- The walking tour itself will last about 2 hours, the remaining 2 hrs are kept aside for the commute time from Canggu to Denpasar and back to Canggu at the moderate time length anticipating traffic.
- There will be no breakfast or lunch provided, but we will be exploring market. Please bring cash, preferably small bill in case you want to get some food to buy. Or, pack your own breakfast for the trip.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
1 week before the start of the experience