- Positive Impact experience
- Helping out in a Pitbull Shelter
- Sharing and getting some loves to the Pitbull
The Pitbulls of Bali are some of the most abused in the world. Karin through Bali Bully Rescue provides a safe haven for the bully breeds in her shelter. She rescues and rehabilitates them through training and finding forever homes. She also pays for vet bills and their food needs. In this PI initiative we are gonna stop by at a Pet shop to buy food for the dogs and head to Karin's shelter. Once we arrive at the shelter we will assess the situation, as Pitbulls are big breed, not everyone might be comfortable being around it too close, but if you are; then we would be able to give some loves to the Pitbulls or even to help walk them.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who is seeking to serve as their dharma
15:00 - We order Grab to go to the Pet Shop
15:20 - Arrival at the Pet shop and to buy food
15:30 - Continuing the trip to Karin's shelter
15:50 - Arrival at Karin's Shelter
15:50 - Introduction and giving the food to Karin and the staffs
16:00 - Free agenda at the shelter
17:00 - Heading back to Canggu on your own Grab
Note: Tour duration is approximate. Remote Year does not profit from this PI initiative in any form. All of the proceedings are gonna be used to buy the food for the Pitbulls as already pre-discussed with Bali Bully Rescue.
As all of the proceeding from this initiative will go directly to Bali Bully Rescue, Remote Year only provides the space and acts as a bridge between Remotes and Bali Bully Rescue.
What's Not Included
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to Pet Shop, Shelter and back to Canggu
Know Before You Go
- Pitbulls are a big breed of dog that might look intimidating by only the look, however they are just the same as any other dogs but stronger. You are the only one who knows your own boundaries. You do not have to engage with the dogs if you do not feel comfortable.
- The itinerary may change if the money raised from the initiative does not cover the minimum cost to purchase the food. Shall such situation may occur, we will omit buying the food and go directly to the shelter and give the collected money as donation to Bali Bully Rescue
- You will have to set up your own transportation to go to the Pet Shop, Shelter and back to Canggu. Shall there be an agreement with all of the participants, Vita can help to arrange chartered car(s) with the cost subjected to the participant as an extra.
- Please wear comfortable clothings
- Do not forget to bring sunscreen/sunglasses or rain jacket/poncho in case of rain
- Please bring a bottle of drinking water
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
1 day before the experience