Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Culinary Experience
- Traditional Argentinian Asado
- Food, drinks, music and friends
We hope you enjoy good food, nice environments and great music; because this is what this night is about. We’ll meet at a peculiar address, we don’t want to spoil it, but it is not a restaurant. To begin the night we’ll sample cheeses, cold meats and artisanal beer. We’ll continue upstairs, where a Bandoneon player, a singer and guitarist will join us. They will play some Tangos and Milongas for us to enjoy. Meanwhile, Lucho is taking care of food in the parrilla. When food is ready we’ll have "choripan", rib eye steak and rib to the cross. The veggies option is hummus, fried garbanzo and fresh tabule. Water will be available and there will be a bottle of wine every two guests. Dessert is the traditional “queso y dulce” with caramelized orange and mint leaves.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone who enjoys food and good company
Meet Our Local Host
Lucho, Leo and Andy have been friends for many years and decided to combine their passions and skills into a night they could share. They call it Woodstake Tango.
Leonardo was born in Quilmes, the southern side of Buenos Aires. He is a lawyer, a voice actor and a wine sommelier. Passionate of asados and tango, that's why WST was created, a place where we combine the best of both. “My idea is to share a relaxed and enjoyable experience where the guests are friends and not just customers. Asado, music and friends is more than enough for me.”
Luciano was born in Buenos Aires. He has been a private chef for the last 6 years. Preparing Asados is part of every Argentine's family DNA, I was no exception. The asado ceremony is an experience you share with family and friends over big tables. Starting the fire, grilling the meat, pouring some wine and long chats. Woodsteak Tango has allowed me to share this experience with people from around the world.”
Andres is a pianist and music producer. “I have toured around Germany, Italy, Denmark, France, Poland among other countries. My work and passion are to share with the world the Argentine Tango, which is full of music and poetry. My goal is that everyone that comes to WST could take a piece of our tango with themselves”
- At 19.00 we’ll meet at Inclan Nº 2941 (Parque Patricios).
- The dinner is expected to last around 3 hours.
- Main course, with veggie options
- A bottle of wine per 2 guests
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 7 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes, if bad weather we will reschedule.
- Difficulty Level: No experience needed
- Special Clothing Required: No, just keep in mind it’s outdoors.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered - Please let us know beforehand, and we’ll accommodate.
- Extra Cash: Not necessary
- Transportation: Guests can Uber to the address. Please take into account that it may take around 20 - 30 minutes to get there.
Frequently Asked Questions
The steak was delicious and food was plentiful. Was great to see their traditional asado grilling technique. The hosts are fun guys and the music was fun. We sang together and learned about their families. Left stuffed & happy.