After you make your booking, please message the city Manager (Helena Lovric) with the following details. If you do not message her prior to your flight departure, you will not have someone waiting for you at the airport.
- WhatsApp contact of the person who will use the service
- Arrival information:
- Flight number
- Number of passengers and suitcases
- The Split City Manager will contact you to confirm
- When you arrive at the airport, contact your driver via WhatsApp to organize the pick up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I don't have WhatsApp?
You will need to download WhatsApp in order for us to get in touch with you if necessary. If our team does not have your WhatsApp number on file before your flight, we will not have a way to get in touch with you in case we need to. Please ensure you share your WhatsApp number with your Program Leader or City Team.
How far in advance do I need to book this?
To be safe please book this at least 48 hour prior to your flight arrival / departure.
What are my other options?
If you would like to consider some other options on how to reach the city and your apartments from the Split Airport, here is some information:
1) Bus/Airport Shuttle Bus - Runs from the airport to the city bus terminal (city center), so there would still need to be an Uber ride to the apartment.
The fare is 30 kuna or $5 (one way) and here is more info with the airport departures timetable.
2) Uber - convenient to order at anytime at the airport, but one would still need to be connected to the airport WiFi to order and wait for it. Regular price is around 200 kuna or $30.
In any case, the least favorable option is to get a random taxi, as there are plenty of them at the airport, they are pricey and sometimes ready to scam on people.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE