- UNESCO World Heritage Tegalalang Rice Field
- Luwak Coffee tour
- Coffee Tasting
- Tour on a VW Safari
- Balinese lunch with view
- Swing & Zipline
Pack your bags, we’re going to the Tegalalang Rice Fields on an agro tourism trip! Learn how the Balinese created their own irrigation system worthy of being on the UNESCO World Heritage list, witness the sprawling, luscious green rice paddies (if the condition permits), and enjoy a coffee plantation tour, and of course, the Luwak coffee experience.
In this experience, you are not only going to sit inside a conventional car. Your experience will start right when you are being picked up! Guess why? Because you will be touring on a VW Safari car! Dress up nicely because you would get the opportunity to take as many pictures during this trip.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Coffee enthusiasts and naturalists
Easy, not a challenging experience
Meet Our Local Host
I Nyoman Suyasa or more familiarly known as Man Dhono, a local from Payangan Village will be your driver and guide for this trip. Not only is he good on the road, Man Dhono previously also worked on a cruise ship as a chef! He decided to become a driver and guide with a dream to introduce the more remote areas of Ubud to more people.
- Pick up at the accommodation
- Trip through village path of Semana, Jalan Sebali and Jalan Gagah
- Stop at Jalan Sebali and Jalan Gagah for pictures
- Continuing to Tegalalang Rice Field for Swing & Zipline
- Lunch with view at Kumulilir
- Arriving at coffee plantation for coffee making process and coffee tasting & dessert
- Back to Canggu
- Local Guide - Man Dhono will be your driver and guide
- Ground Transportation - Round trip transportation to Tegalalang and back to Canggu
- Lunch - Balinese food lunch with view
- Drinks - Coffee Tasting & iced tea upon reaching the destination
- Snack - Banana Fritter at Coffee Tasting location
- Entrance Fees / Tickets
- You will be able to bring back coffee beans/ground coffee at the location
- Zipline & swing at the rice field
What's Not Included
- Extra purchase of coffee to take away
- Additional food & drinks other than what's included
- Personal snacks & drinks on the way
Know Before You Go
– Since we cannot control the rice fields harvest time, there is no guarantee that by the time you visit it will be green. It might be brown if the visiting time coincides with the harvest time.
– There will be a little short trekking at the rice field.
– Packed water is highly encouraged to bring for the journey.
– Tipping for your host/driver is not necessary.
– The arrival time back to the accommodation might change due to the unpredictable traffic.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
5 days prior to the start of the experience