- 3 Days / 2 Nights Best of DIANI Beach Experience
- Full day snorkeling excursion
- Relaxation and optional water sports and beach activities in Diani Beach
Diani Beach is known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the Indian Ocean coast of Kenya. There, you can find silky white sands, warm turquoise waters and palm-lined streets with diverse marine life offering snorkeling, diving and water sports, such as windsurfing, kayaking, jet-skiing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding and scuba-diving are all possible. On this trip, you’ll enjoy lots of relaxing time, great food, and great beaches. You’ll also get to sail away on a day trip to Kisite Marine National Park- Home of Dolphins, on an Arabian style dhow, and spend the day exploring Pili Pipa and around Kisite.
Who This Experience Is Good For
If you love beaches, culture, water sports, relaxing, or a dash of culture and history all while doing it, you’ll love this trip.
Meet Our Local Host
You will have a friendly local host.
10th November: Nairobi - Diani
-Pick-up from Diani airport / SGR station and transfer to your hotel in Diani
-Rest of the day at leisure
-Dinner & Overnight at your preferred hotel
11th November: PILLI PIPA DHOW SAFARI
A glimpse into another world. Full day snorkeling excursion to Kisite Marine National Park- Home of Dolphins
-Drive to Shimoni jetty to arrive at about 8.30am.
-On arrival, board our Arabian Style dhow with comfortable seating. Welcome on board by a cheery
crew who will serve you with Kenya coffee or tea with biscuits.
-Full briefing of all facilities and program on boarding.
- Motor and/or sail as you look for Dolphins past Mpunguti ya juu & Mpunguti ya Chini on your way
to Kisite .
-Guided snorkeling in the protected waters. Guides safely showing the many varied fish and coral. Assistance given with additional use of life rings and buoyancy jackets if required.
- Two snorkeling sites visited or one with extended snorkeling time – depending on the weather.
- Return to our private residence on Wasini Island for a delicious fish and crab lunch. Chicken and vegetarian options available.
-Lunch is served in a private garden by smiling Swahili Ladies and
includes beer, wine and sodas. Try some of our Citronella Tea made from fresh lemon grass grown by Harm on the island. There is the opportunity to look through our Marine Literature and identify the creatures that you have seen.
-Relax away from the hustle of everyday life with our freshly
brewed Kenyan Coffee and fresh fruit.
-Sail back to the mainland then return to the bus parked nearby.
- If you wish you may ask the driver to stop at the Shimoni Slave Cave (optional. Pay direct at the cave Shs.400/- or approx. 4 euros.)
All equipment provided including prescription masks, snorkels, fins and diving equipment. Tea,
coffee, soft drinks (sodas), mineral water and fruits served on the dhow. To make the day
comfortable, you need to carry own towels, sun lotion, water friendly shoes, hats and swimming.
The photo opportunities can be outstanding so carry a camera too.
12th November 2023:
Pick-up from your hotel in Diani and transfer to the Airport / SGR station
- 2 Nights' accommodation on Specified meal plan.
- Return Transfers between Diani airport / SGR Station & Hotel
- Full Day PILLI PIPA DHOW SAFARI (including lunch)
What's Not Included
-Return Flights to Diani / SGR to Mombasa
-Extra Drinks, Tips, Extra meals & any other item not mentioned above
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 6 people
- Maximum Capacity: 6 people
- Booking Deadline: 7 days in advance
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy - As you will be at the beach resort and Tuk Tuks are outside the hotel if one needs to go on an excursion outside the hotel
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, swimwear
- Special Dietary Restrictions: No - All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping of service attendants and local driver guide, additional services
- Accommodation: You will be staying at 4-star resort amidst lush tropical gardens. You will be right by the quiet world class white sand beaches in beach hideaways with their own individual style and charm, offering experiences that make it completely unique from any other property.
- Transportation: Transportation to Diani is not included