This is a Peruvian version of ‘Who is America?’ This afternoon tour will give you the perfect introduction to Peruvian culture and a bit of our history in a fun, funny way. You will learn about us in a unique, completely different style, this is not the typical touristy guided tour!
First we’ll drive to the Morro Solar in Chorrillos. From here you will have a good sight of the city. On one side you will see all the nice apartments overlooking the Pacific ocean, on the other, you will see the slums or aka the shanty towns of Peru's capitol city. Then you will learn about the war between Peru and Chile and will find out why we love each other so much 😅. After that we will visit the Peru brand and learn about Limeños (people from Lima) and how a single video has changed drastically our "culture" and mindset in the last decade.
Then we'll head back to Selina where a special local guest will be teaching us about Pisco, Peru's national drink. You’ll learn about the history, the origins and how to make variations of our two classic cocktails, the Pisco Sour and Chilcano, and will of course finish our event tasting a few of those drinks (or more!).
- Local Guide
- Transportation - Round Trip
- Drinks and snacks
What's Not Included
- Additional drinks or snacks
Things You Should Know
- The Morro Solar in Chorrillos is up on a hill, right by the ocean, so it can get very very windy. Bring a jacket to stay warm and cozy.
- This place is also a desertic hill so I would sugest sneakers, casual shoes. No high heels or nice leather shoes.
- Bring lots of smiles, it should be a fun night!!
Fran - Lima's city manager
Choji - Lima's city coordinator
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
8 days prior to the start of the event