Las trajineras de Xochimilco are what remains of the historic chinampas with which Mexico City was developed back in Aztec times. This Core Experience is the perfect mix between Mexican culture and fun! Enjoy a ride on a Mexican boat in what is left of the original Valley with Mariachi, quesadillas, and more... (This is a BYOB event)
- RY staff-guided tour
- Ride in the Trajinera
- Lunch (2 quesadillas + 1 non alcoholic drink)
What's Not Included
- Drinks and cups
Things You Should Know
- You need to be on time at the co-working space.
- Bring cash for snacks, beers, and Mexican craft you may wanna buy.
- Bring coins, they charge 5 pesos for each bathroom stop.
- Be ready for a sunny/rainy day. The weather in Mexico is unpredictable, wear sunscreen, bring a cap/hat and be ready with an umbrella/ raincoat... just in case.
- Extra food or drinks.
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothing.
RY staff and CL will host this event.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
One week prior to the event.
Duration | 7 hours
Time | 9pm- 4pm (typically)
Good for | Anyone who enjoys partying with a perspective of culture and history.
Frequently Asked Questions
Relaxing, fun entertainment
Think of this experience as a party boat with friends!
Basically a floating picnic party - don’t miss it!!! A cdmx highlight for sure. Bring sunglasses, booze, and cups. Buy yourself a flower crown and dance with Omar till you drop.
This was one of the best experiences and the highlight of it all was dancing away with Omar!!!