- Enjoy a Paddle Surf ride through Patacona Beach
- Taste the "spanish almuerzo"
- Be conscious about our environment cleaning the beach
- Get to know Kind Surf, an NGO that supports kids in risk of social exclusion and with diverse mobility
You will start your day by getting on your board with the help and instructions of professional surfers, you’ll get bauptised at stand-up paddle surf. A unique and balanced sport that will challenge your physical skills. Then, you will get conscious about your presence in the world and the importance of keeping beaches clean. You’ll get to know a beautiful project called Kind Surf, a non-profit organization that helps boys and girls with some kind of special needs and/or at risk of social exclusion through surfing and environmental education. When the body asks for it, we will enjoy a Spanish almuerzo at “Medi Surf Cafe”.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone who loves water activities
- Anyone who cares about the planet
- Anyone who loves giving back and help others
- SUP professional teachers
- All the material we need for the activity
- Spanish almuerzo: 2 small sandwiches per person, 1 coffee per person, 1 soft drink per person
What's Not Included
- Extra food/Extra drinks
Know Before You Go
- Please, remember the children won’t be with us that day. This kind of experience is not something that will be profitable for them. Changes and crowds of people are not something they handle easily. Thank you for understanding.
- Minimum Needed: 8 people
- Maximum Capacity: No max
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes, if there is heavy rain we will have to postpone or cancel.
- Difficulty Level: Easy, not experience needed - you need to know how to swim
- Special Clothing Required: Yes, bring comfortable clothes, swimwear, towel, hat, sunscreen, change of clothes.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - all dietary preferences catered
- Extra Cash: Optional to buy Kind Surf T-Shirt as a full donation
Mediterranean Surf School was born in 2011 by the hands of surfers with the main purpose of making you breathe surfing in Valencia throughout the year. With the clear objective of equating surfing and other sliding sports with the rest of sports disciplines, our team is mainly formed by Graduates in Physical Education and Sports. Its facilities located near the beach, have large changing rooms and showers, board storage, mini ramp, shop, bar, yoga room... A luxury! The magic side of them is Kind Surf. This project was born from the interest of bringing surfing closer to all people who wish to enjoy the sea and sliding, regardless of their social status or diversities. KIND SURF and MEDITERRANEAN SURF join forces to create a collaborative program around therapeutic surfing.
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lovely morning at the beach!
This is a super easy and fun way to try Paddle Boarding. The beach is lovely, the water clean, and the instructor patient. It is what you make it, so we had some fun racing, trying not to fall, doing tricks badly, and just goofing.
This is a laid back and casual introduction to paddle boarding and very welcoming for beginners. As an avid fan of water sports, I still found something new to learn here and would have enjoyed a bit more time in the water, but found the allotted time to be enough for most people.