Buenos Aires, Argentina
About the classes:
Learn Spanish with a dynamic method that will help you to enhance your cultural experience in Buenos Aires. We offer a personalized Spanish learning experience that combines a communicative approach with gamification, visual grammar, and storytelling… ¿Vamos?
We are Dani and Abril, certified native teachers and friends who share the passion for innovatively teaching their own language… We both speak English and Dani also speaks Italian and German!
Things you should know
- All the lessons are taught in person, at the co-working space in Palermo, Buenos Aires.
- You can book a package of class credits that will allow you to either take private lessons or join a beginner or intermediate group. We have 2-hour lessons, twice a week.
- 1-hour in a group lesson = 1 class credit
- 1-hour of private lessons = 1,5 class credit
- To open a group, we’ll need a minimum of 3 students.
- All lesson materials are included!
Package 1 - two weeks of Spanish: 10 class credits = allows you to join a group course for two weeks (That’s 8 class hours, 2-hour group lessons, twice a week) and includes credits for one and a half private hours, which will be scheduled as a convenience, depending on the student’s needs (to catch up with the group, to practice more, etc.).
Package 2 - a month of Spanish: 19 class credits = allows you to join a group course for four weeks (That’s 16 class hours) and includes credits for two private tutoring hours.
Package 3 - 6 private lessons: 9 credits = allows you to join and take six 1-hour private lessons, in person (each private lesson takes 1,5 credits). If you change your mind and decide to join a group, you can do it!
Beginners: Tuesday & Thursday from 10AM to 12AM
Intermediate: Tuesday & Thursday from 10AM to 12AM
Experience a porteño Spanish class for the first time! We offer a free open class, at the beginning of every month at the co-working space.
See you in class!