Buenos Aires, Argentina
About the classes:
They are based on Hatha Yoga Sequences focusing on a global view of the whole body. We work mainly on muscular chains, prioritizing mobility exercises and regulation of the nervous system to learn to cope with stress and anxiety.
it can adapt to different levels of experience and different body injuries.
The classes take place at my studio, Espacio H, a cozy and lovely yoga studio in the heart of Palermo Soho, 2 blocks away from Plaza Serrano.
Address: Honduras 4866, timbre 2.
What to know before the class:
- Minimum Needed: 4 people
- Maximum Capacity: 12 people
- Booking Deadline: 7 days before the event
- Difficulty Level: Accessible to anyone, Flor will give adjustments for any kind of level
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Please wear comfortable clothes. We’ll practice bare-foot.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - Yoga should be practiced with an empty stomach.
Private classes need to be arranged through the City Team. Group classes can also be organized different dates/time as long as we reach the minimum of 4; please check with Nayla to coordinate.