Experiencing first hand the passionate atmosphere around a soccer match between national teams is a must while in Medellin. Going to the stadium and feeling the adrenaline, anticipation and exhilaration are the main ingredients of this experience. Share drinks with locals, sing anthems, face painting! Bounce up and down at every score and share the excitement of supporting the city that shares and welcomes with open arms its foreign visitors to a very cherished local activity.
- Transport (door to door)
- English speaking guide
- Shot of tradicional local drink
- Face Painting
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Bottled water
- Snacks or beverages
- Tips for vendors
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Difficulty Level: medium / standing in line / crowded
- Exposure to the elements
- It is a 45-minute drive
- There is time allocated for traffic (at starting and ending point)
- Please avoid bringing big bags or valuables
- Non-alcoholic beer, water, candy and chips are available for purchase inside the stadium.
- Leave belts, bottles (plastic as well) and sharp items at home. Items will be confiscated upon entrance.
Andres is a local vendor very passionate about soccer and wants to transmit the energy en enthusiasm that can be experienced in a Colombian soccer match. He organizes tours for locals and foreigners that want to live an authentic Colombian soccer match experience.
DEADLINE TO BOOK
72 hours prior to the experience