- Make your own piece of jewelry from scratch
- Learn an antique technique of creating a jewel
- Enjoy a magical brunch in a magical place
She will accompany you and show you the ancient technique that has been practiced from Mesopotamia to Ancient Egypt, with which you will transmute silver and turn it into a unique piece of jewelry.
In this workshop you are going to use smelting through ancestral processes such as the cuttlefish bone technique to create your own silver jewel with a beautiful sand sea pattern, which you can take with you at the end.
While you wait for the silver to melt, they will have special brunch waiting for you.
Meet Out Local Host
Santi and Azahara are a charming couple who run their own local, ethical and magical business. They created it from nothing, where there was a totally desolate and broken place, they built a unique space. Where they share jewelry, spirituality and ceramics workshops, in addition to selling many very special things, from candles, to books, illustrations, game cards and much more.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone interested in arts and crafts
- Anyone interested in the ancient process of creating jewelry
- Anyone interested in connections, energies and spirituality
- Food - Snacks - Brunch prepared by hosts with love
- Drinks - Juice, Tea, Water
- Take Away Gift - You'll create your own silver jewel!
- Learn and use ancestral cuttlefish bone technique
- Materials and all the necessary tools to finish your silver jewel
What's Not Included
- Extra Food
- Extra Drinks
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 3 people
- Maximum Capacity: 7 people
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy, not experience needed
- Special Clothing Required: Yes, bring CLOSED shoes for security reasons.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes, all dietary preferences catered
- Extra Cash: shopping
Frequently Asked Questions
As my birth name suggests, my hands are clumsy. They get in the way all the time. My handwriting is deplorable. My ability to insert coins into a pinball machine, non-existent. Jars I am asked to open because I look strong? Think again.
Then I found this experience, and I have finally made something pretty. The instruction and help I received to make this beautiful little piece made me feel like a real professional, and it was so enjoyable to be able to get in the zone with all of my friends. The perfection will always be in the imperfections, but I think my piece will be great for my mom on Mother's Day. So fun!
Really enjoyed this opportunity to make something using a simple but interesting process- Az and Clara were very helpful with advice and instructions, and the store is D joy. . It was a really absorbing focused, quiet activity amid other busy social events, and made for a nice break..resulting in a unique souvenir!
At first I wasn't really interested in making a piece of jewelry but I decided to join the experience to learn more about how a piece of jewelry can be molded in a cuttle fishbone. From the moment I stepped into the shop I loved the experience. The ladies there were so kind and helpful and you can tell they really love what they do. I am not the most creative but as soon as I started cutting the cuttlefish bone I felt like an artist. I ended up making a piece of jewelry I love! I made a ring and had carved my own design to pour the hot silver into. There are options to use stamps or other tools to help you create the perfect piece. But remember, the art is in the imperfection! You will love the culture and creative aspect to this experience! At the end they had a wonderful tapas style spread with juice, tea and a special gift for each of us. I wear my ring now every day and love that I can say I made it!
This experience is a must do. AV is amazing. The process of making your jewelry piece is so rewarding and magical. The food is beyond your expectations and her shop is like walking into peace and calm. Do it!!!!