– 4 Day / 3 Night Safari Experience in The Serengeti
– Visit the Ngorongoro Crater, the cradle of life
– One of the best times of year to witness the famous wildebeest migration, and all the big 5
– Stay in canvas floored tents
– Check off a bucket list item
This 4 day safari trip will take you to Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater. Come ready to experience wildlife like never before, the wildebeest migration, the tree climbing cats of Tarangire and what's known here as the cradle of life. Lastly, come kick up your feet at some lovely quaintful abodes.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone and everyone, wild about animals and nature.
Meet Our Local Host
Emanuel K. is a local expert guide who is eager to share all that he knows and loves about the animals found here in his homeland. After spending some days with Emanuel you will have a sense of knowing all things wild found here in Tanzania.
Day 1 - Arusha to Tarangire National Park for game drives
After breakfast at your apartment, your driver-guide with his safari vehicle on the ground, will pick you up and embark to Tarangire National Park for game drives and game viewings. Tarangire is Tanzania's third largest national park and sanctuary for an unusually large elephant population. Majestic baobab trees are also an interesting feature of the park, dwarfing the animals that feed beneath them. Your game drives may reveal lions, giraffes, wildebeest, elephants, Zebras, wildebeests and much more.
Lunch Boxes shall be served to you by your driver guide at the picnic site inside the park with some rest before proceeding with game drives. Later after hours of exploration, you will exit the park and drive to an amazing lodge with spacious rooms for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - Tarangire to Serengeti via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
In the morning and after breakfast, leave your lodge for a drive to Serengeti national park via the "eighth wonder of the world", popularly known as the Ngorongoro. Your driver guide shall be stopping in some of the beautiful views overlooking the crater for viewing and sightseeing. Animals like Giraffes, Elephants, Wildebeests, Gazelles, Zebras, Lions, and Buffaloes may be revealed in Ngorongoro. On crossing the border, picnic lunches will be served to you followed by game drives en route to Serengeti tented camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 - Game Drives in Serengeti to Ngorongoro to Karatu
Early morning game drives to see nocturnal predators returning from hunting and animals waking up. The Serengeti national park derived its name from Maasai Language meaning endless plain. This massive plain (14763sq km) is home to many animals including Lions, Elephants, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebra, Leopard, and Cheetah, warthogs, Hyena plus lots of bird lives. In many cases migration is taking place around Serengeti and at that particular time millions of wildebeest and zebra mingle together followed by predators. Our professional guide will lead you into the right path making sure you have the best time to enjoy this great phenomenon. Lunchboxes Included, later you will drive further to the lodge in Karatu for Dinner, and Overnight
Day 4 - Game Drives inside Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Early in morning and after breakfast, leave the Lodge with your packed lunches ready for another exciting day. Today your expert safari guide will lead you into the Ngorongoro crater for a wonderful game drive. The Ngorongoro crater is the 8th wonder of the Natural World, spreading over 102 sq. miles and has 2.000 ft high walls, making it virtually a Noah's ark like, it is inhabited by almost every species of wildlife that is indigenous to East Africa including the rare and endangered black rhinos, other animals that can be revealed on your game drives are Elands, Lions, Waterbucks, Wildebeests, Hyenas, jackals, African Elephants, Buffaloes, Secretive leopards, Cheetahs, hippos and many more alongside hundreds of bird species eg. Maasai Ostrich, Kori bustard, Ibis, Starlings etc. Lunch Boxes shall be served to you at the picnic point inside the crater. Later ascend the crater walls and drive further to Arusha/ apartments/ coworking space, in time for early evening at the latest.
– Services of a professional English speaking safari guide
– Roundtrip transportation from workspace
– Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4WD Land Cruiser with photographic roof
– All parks entry fees as per itinerary
– 1.5 liters of Mineral drinking water per person per day
– Delicious picnic lunches, when not at accommodations
– Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included at accommodations
– 2x Nights full board accommodation in Tarangire/Karatu (price based on shared occupancy. Price & availability of single occupancy TBA)
– 1x Night full board accommodation in Serengeti National park (price based on shared occupancy. Price & availability of single occupancy TBA)
– Roundtrip transportation to The Serengeti
– 24/7 Office Assistance
What's Not Included
– Items of personal nature.
– Drinks and beverages in accommodations
– Extra cash for other services not mentioned
– Tips for safari guide and staff
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 4 people
- Maximum Capacity: 12 people
- Booking Deadline: 14 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy - This experience will consist of being in a car or at an abode for most of the time
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a camera. Avoid bright colors, white and black colors, and instead bring clothes of neutral colors, such as khaki, light bark or mid-tone brown, beige, olive and green
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered with advance notice
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping your guide, safari staff and additional services
- Transportation: Round trip, door-to-door service
- Additional Information: Packed water and snacks are highly encouraged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Loved the drive as you see so much of the area around you. The guides were great - so friendly and professional. The three accommodation spots were beautiful and amazing.