How It Works
Take surf classes, work and enjoy Selina Floripa for the day! 1-hour group surfing lesson with all equipment included: surfboard, leash, paraffin, wetsuit and/or lycra. The group Surf Lesson will take a place at Barra da Lagoa Beach, a neighboring beach to Selina. There will be a bathroom available for taking shower and getting changed. The Selina Day Use will include the use of the internal and external swimming pool and the 24/7 coworking space. Praia Mole beach is just across the street. There is a bar with drinks, snacks and sandwiches. You are invited to enjoy a Happy Hour at Selina’s bar after work. 100 BRL (around 19 US) of credit to be used at the bar along the day.
Know Before you Book
- Hours - You can use your pass and the CW all day long
- Location: Selina Floripa - Rod. Jorn. Manoel de Menezes, 2001 - Praia Mole, Florianópolis - SC, 88061-700
- Book 72 hrs before
- It can be used any day of the week
- Transportation is not included
- The surfing class will take place on Barra da Lagoa Beach. You should be at Selina by 9 o'clock sharp to get started. There will be a transfer to the beach (included). The class starts at 10 am every day. There are no classes at Praia Mole, as the beach is recommended only for advanced surfers.
- You should plan ahead for your trip, especially in the last two weeks of December, as the island gets extremely crowded. On these dates, leaving until 7:30 am and returning after 8 pm is most advisable to avoid heavy traffic.