- Nature Based / Day trip
- Game Drive
- Sight wildlife
- Lunch is included
This is a fenced reserve, set on 3,500 hectares of natural habitat. It’s an excellent place for photographing the animals amongst the giant baobab trees, palms and scrub. Many of the animals were extinct in Senegal until reintroduced by Bandia and Fathala Wildlife Reserves. Come experience a day drive in the wildlife of Senegal.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Everyone that enjoys nature, kick up your feet and enjoy the ride.
Meet Our Local Host
Alex is a local tour guide. He speaks French and English. He is excited about all things Dakar. He is looking forward to meeting and hosting remotes at various experiences.
- Meet at workspace at 8 am
- Ride together for 1 hour and a half to the reserve
- Get into safari trucks for a game drive
- Game drive for 1 hour and a half
- Lunch at site
- 3pm ride back to workspace
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 4 people
- Maximum Capacity: 16 people
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy - This is a drive activity
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Outdoor game drive
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional services
- Transportation: Bus to reserve and safari truck for game drive.