We will visit a shelter for the LGBTQ community. Casa Frida offers refuge to members who have faced persecution or discrimination in México City.
For this event, we will share with the people in this shelter and hear the stories from some of the active LTBTQ communities in Mexico City. You will then have the option to dress in drag and have fun with different dynamics in the shelter.
The event will end with a trip to Dragarette (Nightclub) where you can watch a drag show with your new drag friends! Spots are limited, but everyone can attend the Nightclub after Casa Frida.
- Visit to Casa Frida
- Drag Clothes & Makeup
- Transportation from Casa Frida to the Nightclub
- Dragarette ticket or cover
What's Not Included
- This is not a food event (please eat before this event)
- Food or drinks are not included at the bar
- If you drag, please take care of the clothes, wigs, etc, and return props back to Omar and Paco.
Things You Should Know
- The population of this community has suffered violence and discrimination, we ask for absolute respect for the members of casa Frida. We can not take pictures of them or with them due to security reasons.
- Remember this is a Remote´s drag race! So you will find some challenges before getting to the finish line!
- The money collected for this event will be donated to the community of Casa Frida.
The event is hosted by Casa Frida.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
One week prior to the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Drag night is soooo fun! It's such a unique experience and there are no better people to experience this night with than Omar and Paco. The show is amazing with incredible singers and dancers. It was fun to get dressed up in wigs and let loose with friends. If Juan and Josh are in town on this magical night, you MUST drag them out. The whole crew together is so fun to hang out with, especially on a night like this.
The drag show was amazing! Very good singers, lots of good English and Spanish songs, amazing dancers, glittery costumes, amazing venue, table service! Everything was fun!
We had an amazing experience with Omar who is such a lovely person and makes everything fun!! The club was awesome, the drag show was amazing - wow they can really sing!