Unparalleled desert views and boundless horizons await you in the heart of Ramon – the largest erosion crater in the world. Our enchanting Bedouin oasis is a unique way to fully enjoy the peace and magic of the desert. Experience a spectacular sunset, jam out to a live acoustic session by the fire, and make a wish on a shooting star while admiring the magical Milky Way at night. This is the perfect package if you wish for an unforgettable scenary after your time in jerusalem mountains.
The days are yours to design. Desert life means starting your day with a cup of Bedouin coffee and a hot yoga session while you take in the views. Treat yourself to a nutritious breakfast before heading outside. From Jeep tours, camel rides and electric bike trips - you have a choice of activities to choose from!
Depending on your next move (ie. airport), you'll be able to arrange relevant transport (and COVID test if needed) through the front desk to either the airport or your next destination.
- Accommodation - 2 nights at Selina
- Transportation - from Retreat Centre to Selina Ramon
- Breakfast - included for 2 mornings
What's Not Included
- Food - Lunch and Dinner need to be purchased on site, or nearby, separately at your own convenience
- Transportation from Selina Ramon to your next destination (ie. airport) should be organized on your own. The front desk can help you organize.
Things You Should Know
- This is a self guided trip. We'll organize your accommodation and one activity (if purchased in advanced)
- Onward transportation from Tel Aviv (ie. to airport) can be arranged with the front desk of the hotel
- You will be staying in a Micro Room: compact and modest, a perfect room to sleep comfortably with space for private belongings. The bathroom is shared between up to 4 other rooms.
The on-site tour operators are managed by Selina, Remote Year's parent company. Selina has a large global footprint and knows to accommodate different customer needs.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book