- Watch the century old Kecak Dance performance
- Balinese dinner
This trip will take you to the Central part of Bali where the presence of traditional Balinese way of living can still be witnessed. We will travel to a village where we have arranged a private Kecak performance and dinner. Kecak Dance itself was created with the Sacred Sanghyang dance in mind as the inspiration. In the traditional performance of Sanghyang dance, the dancers are usually on trance condition - possessed by spirits who interact with the ancestors or gods. The dancers are the medium used to convey His words.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Culture enthusiast or if you don’t wanna miss out on Balinese one of most-have-to bucket list.
Easy, this trip only requires you to walk around and sit to watch the performance.
Meet Our Local Host
Komang Puriana is a local Balinese with background as a hotelier. He sees the declining interests of Balinese youth into the Balinese traditional culture as a threat to the culture itself. He then left his full time job as a hotelier to dedicate his service to his community.
- Pick up at the accommodation
- Drive to Blahbatuh area
- Kecak Dance introduction by the host
- Watching Kecak Dance performance
- Enjoying dinner
- Back to Canggu
- Local Guide
- Ground Transportation - Round trip to Blahbatuh and back to Canggu
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Go
- This experience is a private experience
- The end of this trip depends on your dinner time. You can stay a little bit longer enjoying the food and the ambiance that is gonna make it a little bit longer, or we all can go back directly to Canggu after you finish your meal.
- Bringing snacks & bottled water is highly encouraged for the trip.
- Please bring sunscreen and hat, alternatively poncho or umbrella in case of rains.
- Tipping for your host/driver is not necessary.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
6 days prior to the start of the experience