Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Positive Impact Event
- Help the mothers and Wildflower Home with their Big Cleaning or Gardening
- Purchase their products to help support them
- We will deduct the cost of this event and the rest of the money will be the donation given to support Wildflower Home. Even though you are not able to join, you can just donate directly through us here :)
Establish safety and security in the places we travel to, especially for those displaced from their homes. Initiatives will focus on working with our partners and local communities to provide shelter and basic life essentials needed for families to go from surviving to thriving.
Wildflower Home is a safe house just outside Chiang Mai that assists and boards domestic violence victims, specifically women who are pregnant or have small children. They are a self-sustainable non-profit organization that has their own farm and garden. Their residents create crafts (bags, scarves, candles, and soaps) that the organization sells on various e-commerce sites.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone interested in giving back to local communities
- Transportation by Red Car (Round Trip). Pick up and drop off at Palm Springs Parlor
- If the Wildflower Home needs help on gardening that day, the gardening gloves will be provided.
- If the Wildflower Home needs help on cleaning that day, the cleaning supply will be provided.
What's Not Included
- Drinking water during the time on the red car
Know Before You Go
- Photographs of the residents of Wildflower Home need ask for consent in advance. Please do not take picture of people without their consent, especially the children.
- The Thailand sun can be a scorcher so please wear sunscreen and a hat for protection if it is the gardening day.
- Bring water and drinks with you
- Minimum Needed: 4 people
- Maximum Capacity: N/A
- Booking Deadline: Within the 1st week of each month
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - active wear for gardening and clothes that can get dirty for both cleaning/gardening
- Special Dietary Restrictions: N/A as there will be no food provided
- Extra Cash: Needed for purchasing their products to support them