Welcome to our Positive Impact project! To help improve shelter opportunities in the local community in Hanoi, we always like to encourage Remotes living and working here to take part in giving back. Our partner is Blue Dragon and we work with them because they are an NGO that provide a shelter for women who are victims of human trafficking and street children. We hope you’re excited to get involved!
Who is our partner and why do we work with them?
- Blue Dragon Children's Foundation.
How we we work with them each month?
- We help them by raising fund for them and give them extra hands to their projects.
How does our involvement help?
- So far we have raised more than $6000 to buy study stationery and food for Blue Dragon. We also have worked 208 hours to help building their shelter.
Want to know more?
- Their website: https://www.bluedragon.org/
- Contact Trang to connect you to Blue Dragon.
Action Plan for this month- How can I help?
- Donate $30 - This is optional!
- Volunteer at Blue Dragon shelter/center house- please let me know if you can go
- Help to go buy some amenities for the shelter/center house.