- World celebrated Balinese Hindu temple by the lake, Pura Ulun Danu Beratan
- Picture session at the popular Handara Gate
- Swimming in the bowl of Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Slide down a waterfall!
- Jump off a cliff to a water body under Aling-Aling Waterfall
While Bali in general is celebrated for its beautiful beaches, Northern Bali is well-known for its natural beauty and incredible landscape. Why not see it for yourself while you’re here? Your adventure will encompass places like Pura Ulun Danau Bratan, Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, and Aling Aling Waterfall where you can literally slide down the waterfall without getting injured, and attempt a cliff diving experience you’ll remember for years to come.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Adventurer and content creator
Easy to Medium, it will include a little bit of trekking down and up to reach the two waterfalls.
Meet Our Local Host
Pak Made is a local Balinese from Tabanan who is now residing in Jimbaran. He has an extensive amount of experience in hospitality. He just recently came back from Maldives working in one of the resorts over there, but decided to come back home because “there is no place like Bali” quote him.
- Pick up at the accommodation
- Arrival at Pura Ulun Danu Beratan
- Picture stop at the Handara Gate
- Stop at Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Stop at Aling-Aling Waterfall
- Back to Canggu
- Local Guide - Pak Made will be your driver and guide for the day
- Ground Transportation - Roundtrip transportation to Bedugul and back to Canggu
- Entrance Fees
What's Not Included
Food - Lunch - There will be a stop at a lunch restaurant with costs covered at your expenses
Know Before You Go
- The journey to reach Northern part of Bali is quite a long journey, about 2-3 hrs by car
- Northern part of Bali is not as developed as Canggu, so it is hard to find a high-end restaurant or cafe. Very little options of vegan or vegetarian food.
- It is very advisable to pack your own meal if you have a strict preference for your food.
- Lunch is not included in this trip.
- Bottled water and snacks are highly encouraged to bring for the journey.
- Giving tip to your guide/driver is not necessary.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
4 days prior to the start of the experience