During this tour, we will explore some of the main areas of Medellin, with a focus on the cultural offering available in the city. What is there to do in Medellin outside Poblado? Which are the best spots? We will answer these questions visiting places with constant agenda and cultural activities, workshops, events and more:
- Modern Art Museum: Art events and free outdoor movies once a month.
- Creative District: Epicenter of progress and cultural renewal
- River Parks: The project intends to integrate engineering, urbanism, and landscape, to create a reshaping of the urban, environmental, and social integration of the whole city, promoting sustainable urban redevelopment, and recovering the memory of water on the city and the Aburra Valley.
- Carlos E. Restrepo Neighborhood: Let’s have a look at the bohemian vibe and the biggest urban cycling collective from the city.
- 70th Avenue: Local party and soccer atmosphere.
- Laureles neighborhood: this is an alternative to work on nice cafes and enjoy city’s urbanism.
- Lights Park: downtown, an iconic and magical place.
- Salon Malaga: the most authentic party around. Tango music at the heart of Medellin.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- E-Bike & Helmet
- Mechanical Support
- Bottle of Water
- Toast at Salon Malaga
- Snack on local shop
- In case there is rain: waterproof jacked (borrowed)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Tips for vendors
- Extra drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point
DEADLINE TO BOOK
72 hours prior to the experience