- Explore New Orleans Street art
- Get a snack at St Roch’s market
From the bustling streets of the 9th Ward to the edge of the historic French Quarter, come experience towering murals and hidden street art while learning about the city's underground art scene. Discover a side of New Orleans that never made it into commercial travel guides on one of the most colorful tours in the city. We'll explore the largest concentration of street art, murals, and graffiti in New Orleans, painted by world-famous artists like Banksy, Rebeka Skela, Crude Things, Jeremy Novy, and Laurel True, as well as local artists such as Leluna, Swan, Henry Lipkis, and Jay McKay. By the end of the walk, you'll know more about our public art than most locals.
Who This Experience Is Good For
This experience is good for street art aficionados and people wanting to visit lesser know New Orleans neighborhoods.
Meet Our Local Host
NOLA Art Walk's mission is to promote public art and support public art education. We partner with artists, schools, and other non-profit organizations to facilitate community projects and offer unique educational experiences. Our host Tyler is a founding member of the organization which launched in 2019. In addition to art, Tyler is a community organizer and craft beer enthusiast who knows all the best places in New Orleans to kick back and relax.
- Meet host at starting point
- Walk the neighborhood and view murals created by local and internationally known artists
- Stop at St Roch’s market to sample local specialties
- Walking tour
- Snacks at St Roch’s market
What’s Not Included
- Tips and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 2 people
- Maximum Capacity: 16 people
- Booking Deadline: 2 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Difficulty Level: Moderate. This tour covers a few miles.
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Wear comfortable shoes
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping
- Transportation: Not included - Lyft or rent a bike!
- Additional Information: The tour ends at the edge of the French Quarter! It does not return to its starting location! We suggest you bring water (or wine).