- Amazing panoramic view of Split Bay, close to where Žrnovnica river enters the Adriatic Sea
- Via Feratta Trail (exposed ironway) will leave you breathless
Come join us on special mountain treks high above the Adriatic, with views usually experienced only by the best mountaineers! A via ferrata (iron way) route is an exposed alpine mountain trek which has been prepared with safety steel wire rope, eyebolts and iron steps. It makes difficult rock faces safely scalable by those without climbing experience. If you are in relatively good physical shape, with fine motor skills and a head for heights, you are all set to conquer a via ferrata trail.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone who loves nature and outdoor activities
- Anyone interested in beautiful scenery
- Licensed instructor
- Necessary equipment included harness with absorbica carabiners, and helmet
- Ground Transportation - Return transfer to and from Podstrana- Perun (appx 15ish min each way)
What's Not Included
- Food & Drinks
Know Before You Go- Minimum Needed: 4 people
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Great experience if you love the elements of rock climbing and hiking while feeling safe and secure. The views were stunning and the way up was a fun challenge, not too long, not too short. If you are scared of heights I would not recommend!
Very safe but also quite scary if you have a fear of heights. Can’t think of a better way to face that particular fear because the views are amazing
Great way to conquer a fear of heights in an approachable way in a beautiful setting!
Yassss! Guides were amazing. I felt safe the whole time. Photos were taken by the guides and shared. The via ferrata is an accomplishment and the views were phenomenal. Great way to spend a morning!
An awesome early morning hike with a twist! I felt challenged by the heights while still enjoyng the view!