In this activity, we will introduce you to the Mexican traditional cuisine and we will recreate traditional Mexican recipes with our main ingredient; mushrooms.
Mexico’s cuisine is a result of hundreds of years and it has been transmitted by generations, since pre Hispanic times. In 2010, Mexican cuisine was inscribed by UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) on their Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Mexico is full of a huge variety of ingredients which are the landmark of our gastronomy and cannot be replicated in any other part of the world. This is the main reason why our cuisine is so unique.
We will take you to a trip through ancestral times in which you will learn more about the real Mexican flavors and ingredients in one of the most original spots: Almacen Monstruo de Agua, which is located in the heart of Mexico City.
- Introduction to the project, mushrooms, beer & cocktails
- Cooking party (Main activity)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Workshop by of Symbiosis staff (Mycologist and Chef) and Monstruo de Agua (Mixologist) will teach us the importance of mushrooms in Mexican Gastronomy.
- Ingredients for Mexican dish and cocktail workshop.
- Food that we will prepare during the workshop (meal & one drink).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Extra food or drinks.
THE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
You can bring your laptop if you want, this place is also really good for working.
MINIMUM TO OPERATE
DEADLINE TO BOOK
One week prior to the event.