- Melukat ritual to cleanse the mind and soul
- Secret waterfall
- Wear one of Balinese traditional clothings associated with the ceremony
- Experience the local way to heal oneself
Melukat at the Secret Waterfall is perhaps one of the most memorable things you can do in Bali. As it goes, Melukat is a magical ceremony designed to cleanse the mind and soul. Mostly done in a water temple, this trip, however, will be done at a waterfall. Though this ritual is deeply rooted in the local belief, you don’t have to be religious to experience this. It’s an experience and one that will stick with you for years to come.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Spiritual people or just those who would want to experience the magical ritual of the magical Island of Gods.
Easy, there will be a guide or called as pemangku who will guide you along the ritual
Meet Our Local Host
Today, you will be toured & guided by the team from the location.
- Pick up at the accommodation
- Trip to the secret waterfall
- Changing clothes
- Start the Melukat experience
- Change back to your own clothes
- Back to Canggu
- Ground Transportation - Round trip transport to Secret waterfall and back to Canggu
- Drinks - Coffee / Tea
- Entrance Fee / Tickets
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
– This ritual is considered as a sacred ritual by the locals, though you don’t have to be a believer, it is mandatory to be respectful throughout the ritual as well as to the people and the place
– This experience involves water activity that will make you wet. Towel is gonna be provided at the premises
– This is not a food event, so there will be no meal provided, make sure you have had your breakfast before the pick up or bring your own meal.
– Tipping for your host/driver is not necessary.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
5 days prior to the start of the experience