- Class led by a renowed artist Ivana Filip
- Visit Cultural Hub, amazing space and hostel for plants
- Unique blend of meditation and art, easily replicable at home
Join us in a creative hub and draw your own souvenir to take home!
MEDITATIVE DRAWING is both a method and a technique of drawing that combines simple drawing,creativity and mindfulness. Participants are guided into the process step by step and no prerequisiteknowledge is needed except the willingness to slow down for a moment and relax into a meditativeMediterranean experience in the friendly atmosphere of the creative local hub. By using simpleshapes, such as lines and circles, participants will draw their own personal and authenticsouvenir-drawing of local traditional artistic or architectural motifs characteristic of this part ofCroatia.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone who loves yoga and meditation
- Anyone interested in arts and crafts
- Anyone interested in learning something new
- Introduction – about the creative hub, drawing and mindfulness
- Coffee and tea
- Pens and Pencils
- Introductory guided meditation
- Professional guidance by the local artist
- Wrap up – sharing experience
Tip: If you have a special paper, pen or a motif that you would like to use, bring them with you
What's Not Included
- Transfers (the venue is within the walking distance, app 30 min, or a short 6 min Uber ride away)
Know Before You Go
Ivana Filip is a Croatia based artist, activist and researcher. Her practice grows from visual art throughmultidisciplinary work, across performance, live work, video, photography and mixed media. In thelast years, Ivana is committed to the research of trust and empathy, senses and bioethics, within therange of human-nonhuman relationships, to point out our responsibilities and interrelatedness.