- Active & Wellness
- Zipline the longest line in Africa
- Unforgettable views of the forest
- Change of atmosphere and clean air
Get away from the daily hustle and bustle of life, tap into your innate sense of adventure and head to the Forest, your center for fresh air adventure! Situated in the heart of the Aberdare Ranges, in the majestic Kereita Forest. They provide an amazing range of adrenaline-filled and captivating activities that will cater to your spirit of adventure. You will do the 6 Zips in East Africa, as you gaze over the sea of green forest to the Aberdares
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone wanting to experience something close to home but with a touch of Africa
- Pick up from the apartment lobby block at 6:50AM
- Head to the forest along the Nakuru - Naivasha highway.
- From there you will be trained by a professional zipliner and told about safety measures.
- After the professional is satisfied you can start your experience which will last 4 hours.
- After the experience you can rejuvenate your body with delicious treats and an option for a buffet menu on site.
- At 3:00pm- We head back to Nairobi and arrive at around 4:45 pm at the workspace
- Transport to and from the Workspace
What's Not Included
- Any extra activities
- Meals can be bought at sight via MPESA or Card
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 5 people
- Maximum Capacity: 12 people
- Booking Deadline: 8 days in advance
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Additional services
- Transportation: Shuttle
Frequently Asked Questions
We had an early morning drive to the forest and even though it was rainy and foggy, Lilian assured us it would all work out. We started with a yummy breakfast at the restaurant and sure enough, when were done, the fog had lifted and we were ready to zip line! I'll be the first to admit that zip lining terrifies me but I suited up and did all six zips! The views were lovely and our guides were patient and helpful. There were a few hikes between zips but it was worth it. After we were done, we headed back to the restaurant for another yummy meal. Best of all, we returned home early to start our work day after an exciting experience! (and I've officially retired from zip lining!)