This experience is a Flamenco Show at La Bulería, which is a cult place for flamenco, one of the most beautiful music in the world, possessing an exuberant artistic, cultural and historical wealth. Declared by the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, flamenco is at present a universal music, able to thrill audiences in any place of the planet. An expression that rises from the depths of an ancient soul, to become art. La Bulería offers you a unique experience, as intense as unforgettable, accompanied by the best of Mediterranean cuisine served in a beautiful restaurant of intimate and evocative atmosphere.
Dinner is served at 8:30PM. Show starts at 10:30PM bringing together the styles that most represent flamenco: From the first primitive darkness of "La Toná" and "El Martinete" to the majestic dance of "Soleá", the genres of festive "Bulerías" and the gallant beauty of "Alegrías"
Food - Dinner (Menu below)
Drinks - Alcoholic Beverage
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
External food / drinks not allowed. You will inform the staff at the event which meal you desire from the Menu:
- Rebujito tasting. A typical drink from Sevilla.
- Ibérico ham and spanish cheeses selection
- Mixed green leafs salad, with goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, crispy fried onion, valencian oranges, raisins and sweet Pedro Ximenez vinaigrette
- Main Course (To Choose One)
- Tender of beef meat slowly cooked in rich red wine sauce,
- Served on a bed of garlic thyme roasted potatoes
- Cod steak confit on ratatouille of grilled vegetables
- Green lasagne with fresh vegetables and cheese
- Milk bread with toasted caramel and vanilla ice cream (what we call: Torrija)
- Drinks Per Person (To Choose One)
- ½ Bottle of red wine (Rioja crianza)
- ½ Bottle of white wine (Rueda)
- ½ Pitcher of sangría
- ½ Pitcher of beer
With more than a decade of professional experience in the world of flamenco and authentic restoration, the owners of La Bulería are hoping to reach a wide variety of the public with the magic and ancient charm of flamenco, the most exported cultural icon of recent times.
MINIMUM TO OPERATE
DEADLINE TO BOOK
5 days prior to the start of the experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Had a great time. Dinner service was a bit quick and rushed, to get everyone served before the show but nevertheless the show was really nice and felt authentic. The performers were very passionate and I would recommend it to other remotes.
The restaurant has a dark and dramatic vibe, with lots of room for a large audience. We enjoyed dinner and drinks for the first 2 hours, and everything was phenomenal - multiple courses and a few options for the main dish. A 1-hour show followed, and it was also spectacular, with dancers, singers, and a guitarist. Completely fun and worthwhile experience!
Being able to experience a local Flamenco show will definitely be a memory to cherish. The food was great and the venue is very intimate.
4.5/5 stars. Food & Drink were good. Show was impressive. Just wish there had been a guide to explain a little about Flamenco.
It is a long evening, food is brought in courses for the first 2hrs, then a 1hr show.
Make sure to not take video after 10 mins after they start dancing or else you're a digital douchebag.