Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Evening TUKTUK food tour
- Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple, Reclining Buddha Temple, Temple of the Dawn, Bangkok Canal tour
- Train Market and Floating Market
Let's explaore bangkok's must see and experience gems!
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who loves nature and wants to experience the local way of life
Easy - No experience needed
- Pick up from Bangkok airport (Only avilable for the flight that mentioned below. For other flights, you will be responsible to get to the hotel by yourself.)
Evening : TukTuk Food tour. (17:00-21:00 apx)
- 17:00 -Meet at your hotel lobby. Our tour guide and tuktuk driver will take
you to try local food at the area that you barely see tourist.
But we will not let your miss Chinatown street food that so many people
have talk about to explore local street food and market.
- 19:45 - Head to Grand Palace and Temple area, drive through
Ratchadamnoen Road, we will see Democracy Monument, Loha Prasart
Temple, Golden Mount Temple from tuktuk, and stop for drink at the
restaurant where you can have a stunning view of temple of Dawn.
- 20:30 - Back to TukTuk, and drop at your hotel.
• 09:00 - Pick up from your hotel in city center
• 09:30 - Visit Reclining Buddha Temple
• 10:30 - Visit Temple of the Dawn
• 11:30 - Get on long tail boat along river and canals to see local life;
continue for lunch.
• 13:45 - Visit Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Temple
• 16:00 - Back to your hotel (time approximate)
Note: Tour duration is approximate. Once the above itinerary has been completed, the tour will be finished, even if it is before the estimated time shown above.
Dress code for Palace.
Gentlemen: Long pants and shoulders are covered.
Ladies: Long pants or skirt down to covered knees and shoulders are covered with long or short sleeves. No legging or tight pants, no slit dress above knees.
Dress code for temple.
Gentlemen: short pants down to knees covered and shoulders are covered.
Ladies: short pants or skirt down to knees and shoulders are covered. No legging or tight pants, no slit dress above knees.
(07:00 - 13:30 apx)
07:00 - Pick up from hotel
08:15 - Arrived at Maeklong Train Market, watch the train arriving to market
then continue on our vehicle to floating market
09:30 - Get on long tail boat 30 minutes to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
10:00 - Free time at floating market
12:00 - leave the market for Bangkok
13:30 - Drop at the airport for your flight.
- Accommodation for 2 nights 2 PAX per room (Twins) with breakfast at ibis Bangkok Siam or the equivalent
- Private van
- Tour guide
- Admission fees at places as mentioned
- Private boat in Bangkok and at floating market
What's Not Included
- Domestic flight: Please book the flight below for the included airport transfer. If not, you will be responsible for your own airport transfer.
Oct 21st: Thai AirAsia FD 3428
Oct 23rd: Thai AirAsia FD 3429
6:45 PM Don Mueang International Airport (DMK)
Travel time: 1 hr 15 min
8:00 PM Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX)
- Personal expense or menus or drinks beyond
- Tip driver and local guide. Subject to satisfaction, not compulsory
Know Before You Go
- Please DO NOT BOOK the flight until the experience is confirmed to run
- You will be responsible for your own transportation if you don't have the exact same flight mentioned above.
- We will not be responsible for experience re-schedule if you book a different flight or you are late to the experience.
- Wear comfortable clothes like shorts, T-shirt, sunglasses. And bring sunscreen, camera, rain coat, flip-flops, and bring a copy of your passports.
- Extra cash for snacks and drinks
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
October 6th, 2023