Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Wachirathan waterfall
- Trek through the nature trail
- Hill Tribe Village and Coffee
- The Highest Point of Thailand
- King & Queen pagodas
Visit the highest mountain of Thailand where is the home of beautiful waterfalls, Royal Project and the 2 pagodas built to honor the 60th birthday of the late King and Queen of Thailand
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who love arts and want to tick off this bucket list
Medium difficulty for those who haven't hiked before
Meet Our Local Host
- 7:00 AM Meeting at Palm Springs Parlor parking lot
- Heading off to the first stop. The road here will be very winding and if you have motion sickness, please be prepared and take some medicine beforehand.
- Visit the rainbow waterfall (Wachirathan) where you can see the rainbow from the highest waterfall in the national park. Only observe but not getting in.
- Continue to the meeting point to meet a ranger for hiking. Start the hike.
- Arrive at Pagageryor tribe village and explore around; try local coffee and stop for lunch (Thai food) before heading up the
- Head to the top of the National Park, the highest point in Thailand; short trail to explore rain forest.
- Stop at two Great Pagodas
- Stop at Mong (Hill tribe) market on the way back to ChiangMai
- Head back and drop off at Palm Springs Parlor
**Please note that the program and the time might be subject to change due to unforeseeable factors that may occur during the trip
- Experienced English speaking guide license
- Lunch (Local Thai food)
- Drinking water serves on the minivan
- Admissions fees for all places
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic and other drinks apart from the bottled water on the minivan
- Toilet fees
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
- Program is flexible and times are subject to change, depending on weather and traffic conditions.
- Please eat before the trip starts
- Please bring extra money for some snack and drink
- Toilet's require small change so please bring some extra coins
- Please bring Rain jacket/poncho (in case it's raining), mosquito spray, sun cream, sun glasses, hand sanitizer and toilet paper.
- Wear Comfortable but temple-appropriate clothes (cover chest, stomach, knees and shoulders). The clothes you wear must also be suitable for trekking. The past participants wore trekking clothes but they brought big sarong to cover their chest, stomach, knees and shoulders.
- Shoes that are easy to take on and off are recommended
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
7 days prior to the start of the experience
fREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Great day trip! Beautiful waterfalls and a relatively easy trek through a forest and rice fields. Amazing delicious Thai lunch in a beautiful spot. To top it up, we drove to the top of the highest mountain in Thailand and visited the beautiful Pagodas of the King Rama 9 and the Queen. The guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. On our way back we stopped at a little local market and got delicious snacks for the drive back!
The king and queen pagodas were magical.