- Active & Wellness
- Water Sport
- Skill Building
- Fun and Exciting
- Restaurant on site, make plans to have dinner after diving!
Discover the underwater world of Dakar with a professionally-guided diving experience at Oceanium Club. Enjoy an unforgettable experience facing the island of Gorée. The diving boat is the discovery of the seabed in complete safety, supervised by an instructor. The club is also a restaurant with a breathtaking view of Gorée, if time allows after the dive plan to stay a while and enjoy dinner with a view.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who enjoys or would like to know more about watersports.
Meet Our Local Host
- 1:30 PM Meet at workspace to catch taxis together to Oceanium Club
- Meet instructor and get ready for dive
- Start dive! The dive can range for about two hours or more depending on the number of participants.
- Around 5 PM end of group activity
- Choice to change and stay for dinner at site restaurant or taxi back to workspace
- Taxi Fee
- Diving Instructor and equipments
- Diving certificate
What’s Not Included
- Restaurant charges
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 5 people
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Hard - depending on your level of expertise
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - this is a watersport, suit is needed, there is also a swimming pool on site. Bring a change of clothes to change into once the dive is done.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Restaurant on site. Most dietary needs may catered to upon request
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional services / restaurant charges
- Accommodation: N/A
- Transportation: Taxi to and from workspace