Best known as the sea of seven colors, this island is the perfect spot to enjoy a 3 day weekend in its pure white sand beaches and crystal clear water. Tour around, do water activities and enjoy the delicious food.
Take a private boat to watch mangroves, visit white water, goby and Hannes key beach. On the stop at the aquarium, you will be delighted with fresh fish and the popular Caribbean vibes.
MIN: 4 people | MAX: 15 people
Video to get a feel for this experience
Point of contact:
As always, please reach out with any questions or concerns.
- Paradisiacal beaches, amazing coral reefs, seven color sea.
- Great biodiversity and unique Caribbean culture.
- Authentic Caribbean cuisine.
- 2 nights shared accommodation.
- 3 lunch, 1 dinner, 2 snacks, 2 breakfasts at hotel
- Transport From/To Airport in San Andres
- Vip Boat trip
- Floating bar (white wata experience)
- Island trip (ATV´s included)
- Visit the Aquarium, snorkeling activities. (gear included)
What's Not Included
- Airplane tickets (once we reach the minimum and we confirm the side trip, we will communicate recommended flights)
- Island Fee $35USD (Paid at the airport before departure; Credit Cards accepted)
- Any extras that were not mentioned above
- Transfer to/from Medellin airport
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Water shoes or light sneakers you don’t mind getting wet
Itinerary | Day 1
Check-in to hotel - Rooms have air conditioning, wifi, and cable TV
Afternoon: We'll have lunch in the hotel, a delicious local meal awaits (vegetarian and vegan options are available)
You are steps away from the ocean and in the commercial area plus the main beach.
After lunch, enjoy your free time at the beach meet some locals! You are in your way to immerse yourself in the sea of seven colors.
Evening: Dinner at a surprise spot, wear something nice, you will love the flavors of this unique, picturesque and local vibe restaurant.
Itinerary | Day 2
PONTON DAY (PRIVATE BOAT TRIP)
Morning: We are departing from the pier at 10:00 am. Plan your breakfast (free at hotel!) beforehand and go grocery shopping for snacks and beverages you want to bring along the boat ride, there is an available cooler at the boat. Consider as a must bringing solar protection. We will visit the mangroves, possibly swim with the manta rays, and chill at the floating bar.
Afternoon: With a good appetite after some swimming we will stop at Hans Key to have a delicious lunch prepared with fresh local ingredients. Chilling under the shade prepare to continue sailing through the pristine water to enjoy the rest of your afternoon, we will catch the sunset when we return to the pier around 5:30 pm.
Evening: Relax after a full day under the sun and the sea. Free time to enjoy the island or the hotel facilities.
Itinerary | Day 3
- DRIVE AROUND THE ISLAND DAY
Morning: Your hosts will pick you up at 9:00 am in golf cart to drive around the island in the most local way, There will be different stops where to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the beaches, we will visit the statues and snorkel in the piscinita, (little pool) we will also reach the highest point of the island where you will appreciate once more all the shades of blue you can imagine.
Afternoon: We are stopping for lunch at a beautiful beachfront location to enjoy the Caribbean seasoning, enjoy the beach, swim, sunbathe, stroll or just chill in a hammock. Check out from the hotel room is at 2:00 PM. You can use the hotel facilities and get ready for your transfer to the airport at 6:00 PM
- Shared rooms - 2 people per room (2 single beds with private bathroom)
Please note that by purchasing this product or experience or by participating in any event, trip or any other offering preset on the Marketplace, you and any guests or visitors that you might bring are agreeing to the linked Assumption of Risk and Release from Liability.
This includes, among other things, an assumption of risk clause, limits on Remote Year’s liability, and a recordings assignment.
For terms regarding refunds, event cancellations and other policies, please visit the Terms & FAQs Page.