- Discover legends and secrets at the medieval village of Bocairent
- See the caves carved by the Moors in the Sierra Mariola
- Experience the paradisical Pou Clar and swim at the natural pools
- Explore the scenic countryside that surrounds Valencia
Catch a breath of mountain air and explore some of the most surprising nature you have ever seen.
We are going to be heading to Bocairent which is a medieval village tucked away in the Mariola mountains south of Valencia. Full of hidden places to explore, the village makes for a perfect and exciting day out.
The Pou Clar (or clear pools) of Bocairent are a truly stunning place to discover. Taking a walk or a swim here will feel like being at your very own spa, with the mini waterfalls and jacuzzi jet springs. There are pools of different sizes and depths, perfect for all ages!
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone interested in nature and outdoors activities
- Anyone who likes history
- Anyone who likes to be in the water
- Transportation - Round Trip
- Local Guide
- Discover legends and quirky anecdotes of the different villages
- Guided tour of Bocairent
- Visit to the Moorish Caves and Mountain Springs
- River swimming shoes & googles
What's Not Included
- Food - Lunch at a local restaurant - Budget 15-20€ pp | Cards and cash accepted
- Everything not included in the listed items above
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 10 people
- Maximum Capacity: 25 people
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes, if there is heavy rain we will have to postpone or cancel
- Difficulty Level: Medium, some crouching in some of the caves and some easy and short hikes
- Special Clothing Required: Yes, sport clothing, towel, swimwear
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - meat, fish or vegetarian option
- Extra Cash/Card: Needed for tipping / lunch
Daniel is the founder of a local business aiming to help people connect with the real Valencia by experiencing many of the amazing things the local region has to offer. He is a Spanish national but speaks fluent English and he has lived in many places around the world, so he knows what makes a place special and exciting! He has a passion for nature and history and discovering new places is one of his favourite things to do. His colleagues Amir, Vincent and himself have shown many people the beautiful and lesser known parts of the Valencian region.