- Active & Wellness
- Fun and Exciting
- Feel like a child again
- Zip-Line, Line Walk, Climb a tree
Located in the heart of a baobab forest, Accrobaobab Adventure offers a tree climbing park, outdoor leisure activities and a courtesy lodge. For this RY curated experience we have prepared a climbing activity to be experienced by all.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone look for a fun outdoors activity.
Meet Our Local Host
Mr Larchier Xavier is a Frenchman that lives in Senegal and has stated his activities on the senegalese territory and has over years received many people from different countries.
- Meet at workspace and leave for Accrobaobab at 8 AM
- 1 hour and 30 minute ride to Accrobaobab on private bus
- Arrive at Accrobaobab and meet host
- 9:30 AM start activities which include zip-line, line walking and tree climbing
- Depart for workspace to get back by 2pm
- A bottle of water
- Climbing equipments
- Local guide
What’s Not Included
- Snacks during car ride and in between activities
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 6 people
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Hard - depending on ones active level, you are climbing a tree must be able to grip and pull up one’s own weight
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - outdoor activity
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Bring your own snacks and food for car ride and in between activities
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional services
- Accommodation: N/A
- Transportation: Round trip transportation included
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't let the description fool you! This was essentially a ropes/obstacle course up in the trees. It definitely pushed me to my limits and I never thought I'd be so happy to zip line down to the ground after completing two of three courses. I used muscles I didn't know I had and had to learn to trust those around me and myself. A few of us grabbed crepes at the adventure park but it was nothing fancy. Highly recommend doing this with a big group and preparing yourself for some physical activity!