- Day Trip
- Visit A famous spot and swing into a mineral hot spring
- Swim day, Fun day
This is a hidden gem along the Kilimanjaro region. It is a beautiful oasis surrounded by a little jungle awaiting for you to enjoy swimming before or after climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or Safari to The Serengeti!
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who loves swimming in nature.
Meet Our Local Host
A local entrepreneur in tourism and hospitality. He is excited to partner with Remote Year and share an unforgettable experience of his city with remotes.
– Meet at co working space
– Drive 2 hours to a hidden oasis
– Briefing and preparation of entering site
– Receive floating tubes
– Break for lunch
– Return floating tubes or dip into natural pool once more
– Regroup @ 1pm
– Drive back to co working space
– Local guide/driver
– Roundtrip transportation to hot spring and back
– Natural swimming pool with swing!
– Floating tubes
– Picnic lunch
– Water 0.5 Litres
What's Not Included
– Personal items needed for swimming
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 5 people
- Maximum Capacity: 25
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Low to Medium. This is a swimming activity
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - As this is an outdoor and water experience, be sure to wear clothing that is suitable, and put on sunscreen.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping (optional)
- Transportation: Round trip included
- Additional Information: Packed water and snacks are highly encouraged for this experience. No alcohol provided but is permitted.