– Learn about the philosophy of Canang Sari, a Balinese Offering
– Learn to make Canang Sari on your own
– Learn what are the types of Canang Sari
– Learn how to do Balinese offering
The Canang Sari is a traditional Balinese offering. It is one of the things that you’ll encounter most often while in Bali, however not many know the importance of it. We specially craft this experience for you to learn what actually Canang Sari contributes to the local Balinese that is so important in their day to day life. You will get hands-on experience on how to make one in this workshop!
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who enjoys being crafty as well as culture enthusiast.
Easy, the host will demonstrate and also guide you while you are making your own Canang Sari.
Meet Our Local Host
Vita the City Manager will be the host for this event. As a non-Balinese, Vita has learned to make Canang Sari throughout her time living in Bali. You will be able to learn about Canang Sari through the eyes of a non-Balinese who lives in Bali
- Meet up at the workshop location
- Introduction by our host about herself and Canang Sari
- Demonstration on how to make Canang Sari
- Make your own!
- Local Host
- Materials needed for the workshop
What's Not Included
- Ground Transportation to the venue in Canggu
Know Before You Go
– Since the workshop is about a religious belief practice, it is mandatory to wear a proper attire to join this workshop (clothes that cover shoulders and knees)
– Packed water is encouraged to bring for the workshop.
– This is not a food event, so there will be no meal provided, make sure you have had your breakfast/lunch before coming to the workshop.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
4 days prior to the start of the experience