- Culture & History Experience
- Learn about Brazilian wines in a very informal wine tasting
- DJ will play the best Brazilian music handpicked specially for the event
- Art exhibition and live painting inspired by the island of Florianópolis
The event will take place at Adega Nacional, a space that houses art and entrepreneurship and is located in the Santa Monica Neighborhood. This special place hosts events involving art, music, gastronomy, and networking. You will learn about the Brazilian wine production process with an expert on the subject who will guide you through this universe with pairing tips and answers to your main questions. This experience will be a true sensory immersion in the world of wines and people. The main purpose of the experience is to connect people and create bonds through art while learning about Brazilian wine by experiencing it in a funky and informal way.
Who Is This Experience Good For
People who want to connect with other people, anyone curious about wines, and those who want to have an immersive experience with Brazilian wine, local art and music
Meet Our Local Host
Every year, hundreds of Brazilian wineries are awarded by the greatest specialists in wines and sparkling wines around the world. Producers from different regions of Brazil raised the cup and toasted the pride of the national product. Since 2010, Adega Nacional exists to share with all Brazilians the excellence and diversity of our wine, transforming the wine experience and knowledge of our founders into a curatorship experience. Everything connects the national product to the habits and tastes of our people. Robson is our host sommelier, passionate about people and wine and has his own bar on the island. He believes that revolution can be made through real connections, which has been engaged in lately. He believes the drink is just one of the countless ways that the high-concept bar takes in its essence: to strengthen artists and artisans, enhance spaces, bring good music and amazing artists to you and of course, connect PEOPLE. The DJ Marcelo Pimenta or, to close people, Marcelito, who, according to him: "is small but spacious… wins the heart of any human being who still lives the art of music with his rich sets handpicked by him and his experience of years of DJing. He is a Brazilian music expert and, of course, it will all be played on vinyl. And last, the main artist is Lau (Lauren Cassel) was born in Passo Fundo, RS, and she uses her art to brighten up the night. Realism is her trademark, but it also fluctuates in the textures, as you will see in some of the works that will be on display and live. For her, Art is: “the expression of life. A blank canvas can be daunting. It's like a mirror looking back at me, asking me what I have to say. Sometimes words don't come out, but paint becomes my language." Come and be moved and enchanted by this sensitive and talented look. She will continue one of her works in a live painting in the evening.
6:30pm: Signature welcome drink
6:30pm: Chat with the sommelier Robson Sturza explaining the Brazilian terroir, climates, regions, grapes and wines
7pm: Chat with the living painting artist, Lauren Cassel, and understand his inspiration for his daily art
7:30pm: Event starts to the general public at Adega Nacional
7:30pm: Tastings, snacks, music playing and live events will happen simultaneously. The objective is that everything takes place at the same time, creating a lively environment with gastronomy and art performances.
11pm: Event finishes
- RY special welcome drink
- Wine tasting throughout the night
- Selected snacks
- Good music on vinyl
- Exhibition of independent artists
- Exclusive meet and talk with the sommelier, Robson, and Lauren, the painter
- An exclusive souvenir made by a local artist, especially to this evening event and inspired by Floripa’s culture
- A playlist created by DJ Marcelo Pimenta with the main tunes of the night
- Connections and more
What's Not Included
- Other drinks beyond the selection of wine
Know Before You Go
- Maximum Capacity: 30 people
- Booking Deadline: 3 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - snacks may contain gluten
- Extra Cash: not needed
- Transportation: transportation from the accommodation to ADEGA NACIONAL not included. As it is peak hours, make sure to leave the accommodation at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Additional Information: We will share this experience with other guests. However, there will be exclusive experiences tailored to RY members (welcome drink, chat with the sommelier and the live painting artist, souvenir, and the night’s playlist).