We’ll escape the city to enjoy the beauties of the island of Brac – our cycling tour starts from the ferry port (opposite the main bus station) in Split. There our guides will give you a detailed briefing about the day ahead of you. Ferry ride to Brac and adventure can then start.
Supetar is first on our list. After exploring this lovely peaceful town we will continue with a coastal ride to Sutivan. With its renaissance palaces, Baroque-style summer mansions and typical Dalmatian stone houses this place is simply irresistible. After that, we will continue to the bautiful bay of Bobovisca, nautical tourism paradise. Our next stop will be beautiful inland village of Donji Humac, known for its speciality called 'vitalac' or traditional cake 'hrapačuša' (*might not be available in the off-season).
Climb then continues to Nerezisca, picturesque little place that used to be an administrative and business centre of the island where the dukes of Brac kept court. Thereupon special attraction is on beautiful Church of Our Lady of Carmel and church of Peter and Paul that has a pine tree grooving from the roof – sort of a Brac bonsai tree if you will! Moreover, small plebeian stone houses, narrow little streets and small squares add to the charm and ambience of this Dalmatian village.
We descent to the oldest settlement on the island, Skrip. Prehistoric town walls, several sarcophagi, reliefs and medieval graves are an evidence of the long island history. Brac museum is to be visited.
We finish the tour passing by Splitska bay, small idyllic village, which in time of Diocletian was used as a port for loading, one of the most famous products of Brac – white stone!
During the tour, you will have time for a lunch break. We recommend you pack a snack/lunch/sandwich, as there might not be restaurants that are still open.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone who loves nature and outdoor activities
- Anyone interested in beautiful scenery
- Anyone who likes cycling (or e-cycling)
– Bike & Helmet
– Ferry tickets
– Certified local guide
– Small group and personal approach (opportunity to custom-make the tour, as we are a small group)
What’s Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 7 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Difficulty Level: Easy / Medium - suitable for beginners
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - appropriate clothing (quick drying or running clothes, sunglasses)
- Extra Cash: for personal use during the tour