- Nature Based experience
- Cycling trail option at a National Park
- See wildlife
- Picnic with a view
Join us for a ride through the vibrant Arusha National Park. You'll be immersed in the nature that lies beyond the city. Our amazing local guide Godlisen will pick you up from your accommodation in a local van. This is a call into nature where you'll get to see different wildlife known to Arusha, such as Zebras, Buffalos, Antelopes, Bushbuck, Giraffe, Blue Monkeys, Warthogs, and various types of birds. Amongst the wildlife, our guide will share with you his knowledge of the different species of flora and fauna indigenous to the region. A stop for a picnic lunch with a nice view of Mt. Meru is also included. After spending most of your day in nature you will return to your abode with a sense of peace.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Thrill and adventure seekers who love cycling, enjoy nature, or individuals who are looking to try a new sport and activity.
Meet Our Local Host
A local entrepreneur in tourism and hospitality. He is excited to partner with Remote Year and share an unforgettable experience of his city with remotes.
– Local guide
– Optional: Bikes and helmets
– Roundtrip transportation to Arusha National Park
– Entrance and park fees
– Curated Bike trail at Arusha National Park
– Picnic lunch
– Water 0.5 liters
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 4 people
- Maximum Capacity: 12 people
- Booking Deadline: 7 days before event
- Weather Dependent: Yes
- Difficulty Level: Hard - You need cycling/mountain biking skills
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - As the bike tour is an outdoor experience, be sure to wear clothing that is suitable, and put on sunscreen.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: No
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping (optional)
- Additional Information: Packed water and snacks are highly encouraged for this experience. No alcohol permitted. Time of experience is from morning to afternoon, the whole experience lasts approximately 4 hours.