Chiang Mai, Thailand
– Hiking to the mountain peak
– Visit stunning pagodas
– Relaxing time at Chae Son National Park
Let's hop on a van and make our way to visit the stunning pagodas and Chae Son National Park, the two wonders of Lampang! If you have never been to Lampang before, you should definitely join this trip.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who loves nature and want to see the wonders of Lampang province
Medium - There will be a hiking trip to go up to the mountain. So, please be prepared for this in advance
Meet Our Local Host
- 7:30 AM Meet at Palm Springs Parlor parking lot and drive to Lampang province
- 4-wheel drive truck up to point start hiking.
- Start 1 hour hiking to mountain peak (800 meters up hill).
- Enjoy the surrounding panoramic view of the mountain.
- Lunch time.
- Drive to Chae Son National Park to visit Chae Son Waterfall. 10 minutes for feet/full body soaking in the hot spring.
- Drive back to Chiang Mai. On the way back if there is time, we can stop at the local market, Tung Kwean Market.
- Arrive at Palm Springs Parlor
**The order of the program can be changed deepening on the situation on the day of the trip.
– Drinking water: 2 bottles per person
– Admission and ticket fees
– Tour guide
What's Not Included
– Extra snacks and drinks
– Shopping expenses
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable but temple-appropriate clothes (cover chest, stomach, knees and shoulders)
- Please bring shoes that are suitable for hiking, towel to use after feet soaking in hotsping, sunscreen, insect repellent, toilet paper and hand sanitizer as well as extra cash for snacks and drinks
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
1 week before the start of the experience