- 4 days, 3 nights
- Half day Mozzarella & Limoncello ‘making and tasting’ experience
- 2hr Vintage Panoramic car tour
- 3hr Naples street food tour
Meet us in Naples and find yourself exploring the famous Amalfi Coast for the weekend! You'll spend 2 evenings based in bustling downtown Sorrento where you'll get to taste limoncello and mozzarella, and you will be exploring the Mediterranean coast in a vintage car. On Saturday afternoon you will be back to Naples, where you will dive in the fascinating maze of narrow streets, intriguing churches, historic monuments, and art galleries.
Who This Trip Is Good For
This is a great experience for adventurous people who love to make the most of their weekends by moving from one location to the next and taking in all the beauty along the way. The Amalfi Coast requires a lot of logistics to get around, so if you prefer to sit back and enjoy the moment, we'll take care of the planning, so you can enjoy the limoncello!
Day 1 - Sorrento Arrival Day
You'll arrive at Naples International Airport where you will be meeting the driver.
You'll be transferred to Sorrento center, where you'll be checked into your hotel.
Day 2 - Mozzarella & Limoncello ‘making and tasting’ experience
You'll take breakfast at the hotel before departing for the day. Today you will be able to walk amongst the “canopy” of the Lemon grove and Olive trees and ask all about the farm and its surrounding areas. Learn how the orchards are organically farmed, how to make Limoncello and red wine, and how to preserve meats and fruits to enjoy year-round. It all began in 2011 with idea of two masters, respectively of the restaurant and agriculture sectors, both owners of important European brands. Wishing to gain the appreciation of their homemade products, they will show all the participants their famous products from the beloved Peninsula Sorrentina certified with the relevant European brands : Il Limone di Sorrento I.G.P., Il Provolone del Monaco D.O.P.;Olio Extra Vergine di Oliva and the very famous Pizza Margherita.
In the end, you'll taste the farm's genuine products. The driver will bring you back to the hotel in Sorrento and you will be having free time during the late afternoon and evening.
Day 3 - Vintage Panoramic Car tour
You'll enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and you will be checking out before leaving for the day. Today, you will have an amazing experience! An unusual guided tour on this amazing vintage car will drive you along the amazing and unique road of the Amalfi Coast! Seated on this Italian Car Icon, you will also feel the charm of the Italian Dolce Vita of the 60s and will notice as people and tourists cannot resist greeting us or taking a photo. Your private driver will be very happy to tell you about historical and cultural anecdotes and local traditions of the fascinating Amalfi Coast.
Day 4 - Naples Street Food
You enjoy breakfast at the hotel, you will be checking out, and we will store your luggage at the hotel. This morning, you will be meeting your private guide for a walking food and art tour. You will begin through the fascinating maze of narrow streets, intriguing churches, historic monuments, and art galleries. Naples also boasts an abundance of chic cafés, delis, and restaurants where traditional Neapolitan dishes are expertly prepared. Head to traditional and not-so-traditional eateries, all while hearing about the history and mystery that is Naples. Imagine tasting succulent frittate di pasta and arancini, and then admiring the classical architecture on your way to Spaccanapoli, Naples’ historic main street. You will stop at the Piazza del Gesù, before continuing on to the next mini-feast. You will see Santa Chiara Church and the famous Piazza Bellini. With this delicious and informative Naples street food tour you will pass by the Conservatory of San Pietro a Maiella, Piazza San Gaetano, and the Basilicas of Saint Paul and Saint Lawrence. Walk the dynamic streets of San Gregorio Armeno with its artists’ shops and some of the world’s finest Nativity figures. Continuing on the San Biagio dei Librai, you will make your way to the next gastronomic delights, fresh mozzarella, tarallo, frittatina, pizza.
After the tour, you will be having some free time at your disposal, and you will be meeting your private driver at the hotel to drive you back to Naples Airport for your flight back Home.
- Ground Transportation - Round trip Naples International Airport to Sorrento for anyone who books the suggested flights
- Breakfast on Days 2, 3 & 4
- Half day Limoncello and mozzarella experience + tasting on Day 1
- 2h Vintage car tour on Day 3
- Lunch at a winery under the Vesuvius on day 3
- 3h Naples food tour with a local guide
What's Not Included
- Ground Transportation - Airport transfers in Palermo
- Air Transportation - Round trip flight to Naples International Airport
- Lunch Day 2,3,4
- Dinner Days 1,2,3,4
- Tips for vendors and guides
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 8 people
- Maximum Capacity: 16 people
- Booking Deadline: 21 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: Yes - This trip takes place along the coast and can be subject to changing weather patterns. If any activities need to be changed or cancelled, you will be notified within a reasonable time frame.
- Difficulty Level: Medium - This trip requires a lot of movement, for that we have included all private transfers
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: No - Dietary needs catered for as needed upon request
- Accommodation - Option to book Shared Deluxe Room double occupancy or Private Deluxe Room will be a private room for one person.
Suggested Flights - November 2022
Sicily Palermo to Naples
Naples to Sicily Palermo
Frequently Asked Questions
An absolutely amazing two days on a boat, watching the cost of some of the most beautiful parts of Italy.